#15; Flashbacks

-=POV; Y/N=-

I woke up by the feeling of someone moving next to me. I opened my eyes and saw I was being held by Jeff. He was still asleep, I saw that because he wore his sleep mask. Otherwise it'd be difficult to see by the fact he doesn't have eyelids.

I smiled at him, kissed his nose softly and got up. 'Why did I kiss him? I'm such an idiot!' I stood up, mentally facepalming myself and went silently downstairs to eat some food.

"Good morning!" A happy Jane said as she saw me coming downstairs. I went up to her and gave her a hug. "Hey Jane!"

"Good morning girlies!" We heard Clockwork come downstairs too. "Hey Clocky!" I said and gave her a hug. Jane came too and gave her a hug too. We sat with us 3 down on the couch and started talking about the most random shit.

"Damn, the 3 most beautiful girls on 1 spot!" We heard BEN whistle. I sighed and Jane threw a knife at him. "Hey! Watch out!" He screamed as the knife almost hit him. We laughed.

Soon enough everyone else came downstairs too. Some had to go on a mission early so they quickly ate and went where they needed to be.

Sally started crying. Clockwork stood up and said "I'll get her." Went upstairs and came soon back with little Sally holding her hand. Clockwork sat down and Sally sat down on her lap.

While we were talking I felt someone laying there chin on my head. I looked up and saw Toby. "Hey!" I said happily as I gave him a hug. He kissed my forehead, I looked up at him with a questioning look but he just smiled.

-=POV; JEFF=-

I walked downstairs to see Toby and Y/N hugging. Toby looked at me in the corner of his eye and kissed her forehead. He knew, he knew this triggers me. Anger rushed through me so I walked straight to the kitchen to get some soda.

"Good morning, Jeff!" I heard behind me. I turned around and Y/N hugged me. She was so energetic every morning, so cute. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek, looking at Toby in the corner of my eye. He looked furious, it made me chuckle a little.

Jane tapped Y/N on her shoulder and took her straight to Clockwork's room, Clockwork was following them.

-=POV; JANE=-

Toby kissed Y/N's forehead. Clockwork and I looked at each other. I noticed Jeff looking at them, and damn what looked he angry. He walked to the kitchen, probably to not start a fight.

Y/N stood up and walked over to him. She hugged him happily. When Jeff noticed Toby looking at them he kissed Y/N's cheek.

Okay, this was going to far. I walked up to Y/N, tapped her on her shoulder and took her to Clockwork's room, Clockwork following us.

"How do you not see what's happening?" I asked Y/N. She looked at me with confusion. "They're both in love with you." Clockwork said. I nodded. Y/N shook her head. "That's impossible!" She said. "Ya think? How have Toby been acting around you? How have Jeff been acting around you?" She thought.

"That doesn't mean they're both in love with me." She answered after a while. And that's when we heard glass shatter from downstairs. We rushed to see what happened. Toby had broken a glass bottle on Jeff's head, just like when he fought with Randy.

It was visible Jeff got flashbacks as Toby laughed at him. Others tried to keep Toby away from Jeff. "Jeff!" Y/N said loudly and ran towards him. She knelt down and brushed the broken glass from him. She hugged him, trying to comfort.

She stood up and started yelling at Toby, but the smirk on his face didn't leave. "TOBY ROGERS! YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK! GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" She yelled. Toby shrugged his shoulders and went up to his room.

Everyone was quiet about Y/N's yelling and left her and Jeff alone. Jeff was obviously shaking, tears streaming down his face. Poor boy. For the first time, I lived with him. We all had flashbacks to things in our past that hurt us deeply. I just hoped he'll be okay.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
A FIGHT BETWEEN TOBY AND JEFF ABOUT Y/N? WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT'D HAPPEN?

you did, just like everyone reading this.

STOP BEING ANNOYING! I'M JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT FUN UNDER THE A/N INSTEAD OF SAD AND SHIT!

I'm literally the one keeping it interesting.

SAYS WHO?

says everyone, look at the comments.

I WILL!!