#5; Jane's death(?) // 1

We were walking home to the Slender Mansion, Slenderman and I in front leading the group behind me. I heard Jeff asking lots of questions to the others.

After 10 minutes of walking we were there. Everyone walked inside, I waited for Jeff to stand next to me. "Welcome to your new home." I said to him with a dark grin, he smirked back.

We also went inside, everyone was doing there thing. "My child, can you give Jeff a tour around the house?" I nodded, "Yes, father." Slenderman nodded one time before he left, back to the woods.

"Father!?" Jeff asked in disbelief. I laughed, "Uhm, yeah? My other 'parents' aren't really my parents, come on I don't even look like them. I cursed them to let them believe I was there blood own child, when I'm in the forest they forget I exist, just like everyone else."

Jeff thought about that, "So... Dark magic?" I nodded happily.

-=time skip to end of the Slender Mansion tour=-

"And this is my room, no one is allowed in. If you even dare take one step inside there'll be consequences." I said, and I let things levitate, just like my black hair. I stared him dead in the eye, my knife like teeth exposed.

"Okay, okay, understood!" Jeff says quickly. I smile and let everything fall back in place. "Good." I said kindly, giggling while walking back downstairs. "Are you coming or not?" I asked him while looking back. He nodded, still a little scared. I mean who wouldn't be if they were in the Slender Mansion for the first time?

"So who's going out tonight?" Clocky asked. "I think I'll take Jeff with me tonight, then I'll be able to learn him the best techniques." I said. "What a great idea, my child." I smiled.

-=time skip to midnight, because I'm ✨lazy✨=-

I walked out of my room to Jeff's room, he didn't have much yet but that will change soon. I went in his room and woke him up. "What is it, Y/N?" He asked, obviously tired. "Don't tell me you forgot." He looked at me with a confused look. "I'm gonna teach you the best techniques on killing people." I said with an eye roll. Jeff jumped up. I nodded and took my weapons, and he took his.

We went fast and quietly to our old neighborhood. "I'll show you first how I do it, then you can go experimenting." I said to him. He nodded. We walked out and I looked around for victims. I came across the 2 friends of Jane. She never liked me that much, I had the same feeling for her.

They were having a sleepover, they were telling scary stories. I couldn't remember there names, but that didn't matter. I flew up and started screaming demonically, with my black eyes piercing right through them and my hair floating a little bit in the air. They screamed and we're holding each other.

I broke the window and flew inside. I kicked one to the ground while I grabbed the other her neck and held her in the air with inhumane strengths. I let a pair of scissors floating over to me and stabbed the one in the air right through the heart and threw her to the other side of the room against the wall, breaking her skull getting blood splatters all over it.

The second one stood up and took the scissors. I laughed and sprinted towards her, my hand forming into a claw going right through her chest. Blood leaking on the ground. I pulled my hand back out, holding her heart in my hand. She fell to the ground, a puddle of blood forming under her lifeless body.

I quickly got out of the room. I saw Jeff sitting in the tree next to the window, his eyes were big and he looked really impressed. I giggled, "I'm not so innocent now, am I?" He smirked. For a second I got lost in his eyes, his beautiful dark eyes. It made me warm, I've been freezing for so many years, how did he do this to me?

"So now it's my turn?" I nodded, getting back to reality.

Jeff got to work, he went into the room of the 2 girls and took them both out. 1 over his shoulder and the other was getting holder under his arm. 'How was he so strong?' I thought. He took them to his old house and putted them in chairs at the kitchen table. I looked confused, he smiled.

He went to Jane's house, I heard a muffled scream from the parents bedroom and then I saw Jeff taking them also to his house with them, carrying them the same way as he did with the other 2. I just stared, he was really strong indeed. How? I really don't know.

He went back into Jane's house and placed a letter on the table. He gave me instructions and we both got in place for his plan, he asked me to give the heart I was still holding so I gave it to him. I went invisible and watched Jane as Jeff waited in his house.

After 20 minutes or so Jane woke up, and as Jeff asked me; I followed her. She stood up from her bed and went downstairs. The lights were on, she seemed confused. Jane found the letter and read it, I read it with her over her shoulder. 'Are you coming to eat? Your friends are here too.' it was written in blood. I smiled, seeing Jeff's good work.

She started shaking and let the letter fall. She went to the window that looked over to Jeff's house. The lights there were on as well. She shaked her head and looked again. There was Jeff in his house in front of the window, he was holding a knife and he tapped on the window. He was smiling.

She backed up out of fear, not taking her eyes off of Jeff. She turned around to run away from the window, when she looked back the window was covered in blood. I'm not gonna lie that even made me jump. Good work Jeff.

Jane walked to the kitchen and took a knife. I saw she was trying to call 911, but the phone didn't work because I was in my real form, just invisible.

Jane tied her shoes and walked outside with her knife in her hands. She walked towards Jeff's house, I was still following her. She looked really uncomfortable. I started thinking how easy it would be to let her scare to death right now, but then Jeff's plan wouldn't work anymore, so I didn't.

Jane closed her eyes and went inside. I quickly walked inside too, locking the door behind us, just like Jeff asked me. Jane jumped up scared as Hell and looked at the door. Jeff stood silently behind her, he said eventually: "You're here. I'm happy you're here, friend." She screamed and turned around. She fainted when she saw Jeff.

"What a drama queen." I said while turning visible. Jeff laughed, "Just help me getting her sitting on this chair." She was just sat down and immediately I went back invisible.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
I'M GONNA CUT THIS CHAPTER IN HALF BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT'D BE TOO LONG.
NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL GO FURTHER FROM HERE!
I'M RIGHT NOW WRITING ON IT AND IT'LL BE ONLINE SOON!
SEE YOU THERE! :D