#10; Tea Party

I could feel his warm breath in my neck as he was right beside my ear. I tried so hard not to blush but it was impossible.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked with a giggle. He smiled, that boy knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Because I can." He whispered in my ear.

Oh.
My.
Fucking.
God.

Why me though? I know he got more comfortable with all this serial killer murders and shit, but why must he do this to me?

He leaned back so he was facing me, he looked me deep in my E/C eyes, holding the eye contact. He leaned in and stopped, inches away from my lips. He laughed softly, "It's funny to see how badly you want to be kissed by me." He said in a deep voice.
"You're such a tease." I answered, giving him a death stare.

"Y/N, where are you?" I heard Sally. I walked past Jeff, locked my room door and got to Sally. "Hey little one!" I said happily as I picked Sally up. "Do you wanna join my teaparty? Clocky and Jane are coming too!" I smiled and nodded.

I putted her down and followed her up to her room. At a tiny children table on tiny children chair were sitting Clockwork, Jane, Sally, and Sally's teddy bear. I took place next to Jane.

We heard someone knocking, it was Laughing Jack! "Hey kids! Do y'all wanna have some candy?" He laughed. I looked him dead in the eye. He laughed it off and sat with us.

After a while almost all the Creepypasta's joined and we had to move to the kitchen table. Everyone was here, but 2 weren't here.

Jeff, and father.

-=POV; JEFF=-

Slenderman and I were walking through the forest. Slenderman in front and I followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He stopped near a swamp. "We have to talk." He said. I nodded and sat down, he just stood there with his hands behind his back.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked after a long silence. He looked at me, at least, I think he looked at, there are no features on his face so how could I know?

"I wanted to warn you, Jeff."
"About what?"
"I know you and Y/N have been knowing each other for a while, you 2 are great friends. Just know, that she doesn't have her powers doesn't mean she can lose her mind from time to time."
"What do you mean? Will she go ape shit at some point?"
"If she doesn't murder, yes. But now she's grounded she isn't allowed to go out or have her powers back for some time."
"I have never seen that happen before."
"Because she hides it, she kills at night, and let everyone forget that that person existed."

I stayed silent. "Do you think she'll go ape shit on me?"
"Depends on how you treat her. Because you're new to this and are close with Y/N, I had to warn you."
"Why not saying it in the Mansion?"

Now Slenderman stayed silent. "Jeff... I have to show you something." He said.

He mentioned that I had to follow him, so I did.

We were walking for some minutes until we came by an abandoned school, it looked like it had been burned down. There was some graffiti and the nature had demolished it in some spots.

"What is this? Where are we?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

Slenderman sighed, and looked at me, I think. "This is what I have to show you Jeff, she made history in here. She is the forgotten serial killer. Trapped in her old body she lives afterwards."

Not understanding I looked at him. "I'm gonna show you her history. There are a couple things you have to know; no one can see you, don't freak out whenever something bad happens, and you can't leave at any time you'll have to wait until it's over."

I nodded slightly.

Slenderman held my head between his hand and started chanting some words. Before I knew it I blacked out and Slenderman let me fall to the ground.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT'LL MAYBE BE A LITTLE TRAUMATIZING.
WHY?
BECAUSE I INSPIRED IT FROM WHEN I WAS YOUNGER (LIKE THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL) AND THE NOW (HIGH SCHOOL)
I'LL MAKE THINGS UP TOO SO IT FITS THE ROLE OF Y/N

can I ask you why you're saying this right now even though it'll happen in the next chapter?

BECAUSE IT'S TRAUMATIZING AND I WANT TO GIVE A TRIGGER WARNING TO THE PEOPLE
IT'LL HAVE;
- BULLYING
- ABUSE (MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY)
- FAKE FRIENDS
- SUICIDAL STUFF
- SELF HARM

now I know why, people be aware of that! Please! You can skip the chapter if you'd like you don't miss anything of the 'now' time, it's the backstory about how Y/N became like she is now.