#8; Her Return

-=POV; Y/N=-

'You can sing beautiful, Y/N.' I repeated the words over and over again in my head. Was there any way he could be any cuter?

I punched myself against my head, 'NO! I can't think he's cute, I can't love him! Father would be so upset!'

I slowly sat down against the door. The biggest smile was on my face when I thought about him. I. Can't. Like. Him!

That boy is driving me crazy! I swear to mother fucking Zalgo! Maybe to get my mind off of him I can go and murder a family or 4? Maybe that'll help, I mean I was a serial killer after all. Ohh maybe I could use a new technique! What about a knife in the back? Litarly. I grinned sinister.

I got up and walked to the front door. I felt the eyes from BEN poking in my back. "Stare any longer and you won't have eyeballs anymore." I said on a low tone. Immediately he looked away. I giggled and walked out of the door after saying: "I'll be back at midnight!"

-=POV; JEFF=-

"Is she gonna murder again?" I asked Toby. "Probably, she always does that when multiple things are on her mind." I looked after her through the gigantic window next to the big dark wooded door. So beautiful.

-=POV Y/N=-

I decided to walk to another neighborhood where they wouldn't recognize me. It took a little longer than expected but I got there eventually. I got back in my human self and walked through the streets.

I decided to go to the hospital. I walked inside to look for a helpless family. I've walked around for a couple minutes now but no success. I walked past a closed door. I opened it a bit and saw a doctor taking care of... "Liu?" I whispered.

She was talking to him, he didn't seem amused. Suddenly he took a pair of scissors and stabbed the female doctor in her eye. He started yelling at the doctor and started stabbing her over and over again while yelling at the body.

I smiled surprised, when she was dead he took the clean clothes and putted them on. Ones he was wearing the clothes I walked in and grabbed his wrist. He stabbed me in my arm with the scissors.

I stopped walking and looked at the scissors standing right up in my arm, then I looked at Liu. "It isn't polite to stab someone, you know?" I said as I pulled the scissors out of my arm. Black blood started coming out and fall to the floor. I threw the pair of scissors back through the doctor.

I held Liu's wrist tighter as I walked us both to the window. We heard people running up the stairs. I opened the window and stood in the frame, Liu doing the same. He was still in shock.

"Do you want to see your brother?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded with bright and happy eyes. "Good, then you have to trust me." He nodded again, but slower. I jumped down from the window, still holding Liu's wrist.

Just inches from the ground I flew up. Liu looked surprised at me, I giggled and flew fast to the Mansion. Ones we entered the border of the forest I immediately turned back to my true form. Liu screamed, but I ignored him.

Within a minute we were at the Mansion. "Welcome home, Homicidal Liu." I smirked as I got him inside. "Jeff!" I yelled. He turned around from the couch. When he saw Liu he jumped up and ran to him. I let go of Liu and they both hugged each other. I smiled.

I felt the hand from father on my shoulder. Crap.

Back at father's office he asked me questions about why I took Liu with me even though he told me not to, he sounded really angry. "I was walking in a hospital, looking for a family so I could try my new killing technique and found Liu. He had killed a doctor, if I left him there the police would've catched him."

Father nodded and I was allowed to leave.

-=time skip to a couple weeks later=-

Liu wasn't always here at the Slender Mansion, but once a week he comes to here to pick Jeff up for the killing spree they had on every Saturday. I was happy for both of them, they had there family still.

Liu often thanked me for taking him here. The 10 year old would turn 11 tomorrow, so everyone helped us to set up a surprise party. It was amazing how a 10 year old could already kill! Heck, I did my first murder when I was 13! That was 3 years ago! Since that day I knew it would be my life.

Jeff and I were hanging the heads of his first 11 victims up on the ceiling. I sat on Jeff's shoulders so I could reach. For bringing Liu here I got my powers taken away for a month, so I was in my human form.

"And that was the last one!" I said and Jeff set me down back on the ground. We were still laughing.

"Hey Clocky! How is it going here?" Clocky looked at me; "1. It's Clockwork, 2. it's going well! I'm almost done!"
"Right sorry! And good that it's almost done, Liu will be here any time!"

At that the doorbell rang. Happily I walked to the door. I opened it all way to let Liu in. But... It wasn't Liu.

"Jane?"

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
A COUPLE CHAPTERS I MESSED UP WITH USING CLOCKWORKS NAME; I USED HER NICKNAME LMAO
ANYWAYS
JANE IS BACK!?
WHAT!?
WHO KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!?

you.

OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT HEHE
BUT...
WHO ARE YOU?

i'm your voice in your head.

WILL YOU BE HERE EVERY Y/N?

yes.

OH BOY 😀