The Movies

It was the morning of September 2 and every child at Hogwarts was present in the Great Hall having their breakfast. The Gryffindors could be seen boisterously talking and teasing each other. The Slytherins could be seen chatting with each other. The Hufflepuffs could be seen patiently helping the younger years and the Ravenclaws could be seen studying. 

Katherine Potter entered the hall and everyone went silent. 
"What are you all looking at?" She yelled. Everyone immediately went back to what they were doing except a select few.
What they were doing you ask?
Well, they were looking, or rather staring, or glaring (Umbitch) at Katherine. 
Her best friends, Hermione - Mione or Mia - and Ron were reading a book and eating breakfast respectively. As Katherine sat beside them, no one noticed a note fell on the headmaster's table. He picked it up and demanded for silence. 
Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. 

"It seems that the people from the future have sent a few...movies or memories of some important events that will happen in the future. We have to cancel today's classes but don't worry, it won't affect your studies as time will be stopped. Here is what the note reads :

DEAR PEOPLE OF HOGWARTS,
WE ARE FROM THE FUTURE AND WE HAVE COME TO WARNED YOU. THE FUTURE IS NOT ALL JOLLY. THEIR ARE MANY DEATHS, INJURIES WHETHER IT BE PHYSICAL, MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL, WHICH ARE HARD TO RECOVER FROM. WE ARE YOUR FUTURE GENERATION AND THESE ARE SOME THE MEMORIES AND MOVIES WE COULD GATHER. 
WARNING : IT IS BASED ON KATHERINE POTTER'S LIFE AS SHE IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD. PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR WHAT MAY COME. WE WILL JOIN YOU SHORTLY...ugh after our sister is done fixing her hair - which would take a lot of time, but we will join you all. 

SINCERELY
THE FUTURE GENERATION. 

So, let's start the movies with your permission, Ms. Potter." Dumbledore stated. 
"So, now we have to watch the life of that Potter brat?!?!" shrieked Umbridge. "Professor Umbridge, please." Dumbledore put an end to her shrieks. "Well, Ms. Potter?"
"Umm...is it really necessary? I mean I don't know what they will show there, it's my personal life which is not so personal anymore, but still. You get it?" Katherine asked. A note fell in front of her :

DON'T WORRY AUNT KATE, WE HAVE MADE SURE THAT YOUR REALLY PERSONAL MOMENTS AIN'T DISPLAYED HERE. ~ R.G.W

"Umm...alright then. Yeah, we can start watching them." Katherine confirmed.