Jacob Who?

"Jake?"

"Katherine? Is that you?" 

"Jake! Oh my god yes! Look at you!"

Katherine could not believe her eyes. Her best friend, her first friend ever, here in front of her eyes after 5 years. 

She had not seen him since his family moved while she was in her first year at Hogwarts. 

Jacob Anderson had changed completely but at the same time not at all.

His chestnut hair, which always was either gelled back or up in spikes, now lay messily on his forehead. His eyes, a piercing blue that reminded you of the ocean on a sunny day, which were always filled with warmth, now were wide in confusion and recognition.Though now, he had a prominent jaw line that could cut the tension between Kate and Astro easily. He also had a light stubble  that suited him very well. 
Though he was wearing a uniform, his muscles and abs were quite prominent. 
No wonder all the girls and some boys (Theo and Blaise included) were swooning. 

"What...?" 

"Who are you?" Draco asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"I'm Jacob Anderson. A friend of Lizzy . Who are you? And where am I?" 

"Lizzy?"

"Jake...don't panic but...you are at Hogwarts - School of witchcraft and Wizardry." Kate explained him like he was a toddler.

"Hogwarts?!" 

"I know it's crazy but-"

"I'm at HOGWARTS? Finally!!" Jacob exclaimed. His accent was mostly british but a slight lilt of American accent could be heard. 

"Wait. What do you mean by that? " Katherine asked him as confused as the rest.

"I- What are you doing here? You are surely not..." He trailed off.

"A witch? That's what I'm trying to tell you. I'm a witch, Jake. Everyone present in this hall are. "

"What? Me too!"

"You're  a witch?" Theo and Ron chimed in together.

"No! I mean a wizard. I'm magic too Lizz. "

"Really? Then how come you don't attend Hogwarts? And why didn't you tell me before disappearing? We could've talked through letters. Hedwig would've been able to find you! We wouldn't have lost touch and I could still have my very first best friend with me through the tough times. Where were you Jake?" Katherine's eyes were brimmed with tears by the end of her whole rant. 

"I...I am a student at Ilvermorny. It's another wizarding school but in North America. And why I wasn't studying here...Well, that's because my great-great-great grandparents were the founders of Ilvermorny." he finished, dropping the bomb with everyone's jaws. 

"You are Isolt Sayre's great- great-great grandchild?" Lucius Malfoy's voice echoed though the dead silent room. 

"Yes. I am." 

Suddenly Jacob's 6 foot something figure seemed more big than it already was. 

"Who..?" Dean Thomas asked while several muggleborns along with Katherine seemed confused. 

"Isolt Sayre.Daughter of Rionach Sayre, who was born into the House Of Gaunt, a pure-
blood family that descended from, Salazar Slytherin, one of the four founders of Hogwarts .
Rionach, however, separated herself from her family and rejected their beliefs in pure-blood superiority and instead choose to be helpful to Muggles .
Isolt's father, WIlliam Sayre, was a direct descendant of the famous Irish witch, Morrigan, an animagus  who could take on the form of a crow  at will. 
Her aunt, Gormlaith Guant, set her childhood house ablaze when she was only five year old.