Break

"Oh God! Can't you all just shut up and see the movie? Is it really necessary to pass on comments like that?" said Reg.

"You don't know what happened. Be quiet and you'll get to know." commanded Leo.

"Hell even we don't know the whole truth. Mom always skips out the part where dad hurt her the most and dad can't seem to speak on the topic." continued Estelle.

"Yeah. We were told by mom and dad and Uncle Draco and Uncle Theo. But even they didn't know the whole thing properly." said Rose.

"Now shall we continue without any disturbances?" asked Teddy.

"Well, how about we take a break? Let everything that has happened (which is not much since we are interrupted so much) sink in? That way we can talk to the kids and get to know few things that are not mentioned here. What say?" suggested Hermione.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Professor?" agreed Lily.

"Yes, that will be alright. Let's take a break. Food will be served in a couple of minutes. Please make yourselves comfortable." Professor Dumbledore announced.

The kids move towards their families. 

Scorpion went near Draco and Astoria.

"Hey dad, mum! How are you guys?" exclaimed Scorp.

"It feels weird to be called dad." mumbled Draco.

"Oh shut up, Draco. Scorp, honey, we are so glad to meet you. Why don't you tell us about yourself?" Astoria asked.

Rose made her way to her parents, Hermione and Ron.

"Hi mum, dad! It's great to see you again even though we met a few hours ago before you went to work."

"It's great to see you too, Rosie. Wait- you don't mind if I call you Rosie, right?" Hermione questioned

"Not at all. That's what you call me."

"I still can't believe I have a daughter and a son with you, Mione!" exclaimed Ron.

Meanwhile, Teddy, Regulus, Estelle, Leo and Gemini walked towards Kate and Astro. Well, all except Gemini, she ran into her dada's arms the second Teddy set her loose.

"DADA!!"

Astro opened his arms to capture his little girl. 

Gemini started kissing him all over the face. She was so damn excited to meet him.

"All love only for dada? Not mumma?" pouted Kate.

"Mumma! I love you!" cue the kisses over Kate's face.

"Oh, I love you too, sweetie."

"Hey mum, dad." Regulus greeted them but looked at Kate with an emotion that she couldn't place.

It was not the first time she got that look.

Ever since the kids have come, they are looking at her like that.

Like something happened to her.

Something bad.

"Hey, Reg. Why don't you all sit down?" suggested Astro.

"It's weird seeing you two so young." started Estelle.

"Yeah, it's like we have travelled back in time." Leo said trying to diffuse the tension between Astro and Kate.

It seemed to work as both of them chuckled at their attempts. 

"So, let's address the elephant in the room, shall we?" asked Kate.