The Visitors

The Great Hall's doors open and in came:

The Weasleys, The Malfoys, The Diggorys, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Padfoot, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Amelia Bones, Minister Fudge, Mad - eye Moody. 

"Why are we here, Dumbledore?" asked Fudge. 
"We received a note from the future stating that all of us should watch these movies about Katherine Potter's life to prevent the destruction that will occur in a few years." stated Dumbledore. 
"Well, then let's settle down, shall we?" said Amelia Bones. 

The Weasleys went to meet their children. 
Remus Lupin and Padfoot were attacked by a hug from Katherine. 
Nymphadora Tonks, Amelia Bones and The Diggorys went to the Hufflepuff table. 
The Malfoys went to the Slytherin table. 
Kingsley Shacklebolt, Mad-eye Moody and Minister Fudge sat on the separate chairs closer to the screen and few discs that had appeared when everyone was settling down.

A note fell in front of Katherine again. 
It read :

DEAR AUNT KATE,
WE REQUEST YOU TO READ THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES IN PARSELTONGUE AND AFTER READING IT, PLEASE SLICE YOUR FINGER AND PUT A DROP OF BLOOD ON THE ENTRANCE OF THE GREAT HALL -

IN THE NAME OF MERLIN, REVIVE THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT MEANT TO DIE.
WHO WERE MEANT TO HAVE A LIFE FULL OF LOVE AND JOY.
WHO WERE MEANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THEIR LOVED ONES.
IN THE NAME OF MERLIN, REVIVE THE PEOPLE WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES IN THE WAR.
REVIVE THEM.

LET ALL MY GOOD ACTIONS BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REVIVE THEM.
LET MY BLOOD BE A SYMBOL OF THEIR RESURRECTION.
IN THE NAME OF MERLIN, REVIVE THEM.

AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE LINES, A FEW PEOPLE WOULD BE "COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD" - AS YOU MAY PUT IT - BUT REMEMBER, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAY HERE WITH YOU FOREVER AS ONE CANNOT COME BACK FROM DEAD.
THEY WOULD RETURN BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AFTER THE MOVIES ARE DONE.
WE KNOW, IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU ALL, BUT IT IS FOR THE BEST. 

 ~ S.H.M

 Katherine looked around after she read the note aloud. 
"Ms. Potter, if you are comfortable with doing as the note read, you may please." said Amelia Bones. 
"Wait! She can speak parseltongue? What's this Professor Dumbledore? She is clearly the next dark wizard!" started Umbridge. 
"SHUT UP ! I SAID SHUT UP WOMAN! YES, I CAN SPEAK PARSELTONGUE, SO WHAT? IF YOU THINK THAT I AM A DARK WIZARD, THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FINISH VOLDEMORT?" burst out Katherine. 
Everyone was looking at her while she ranted out. Then she walked to the entrance of the Great Hall and recited the lines in parseltongue and then pricked her finger for the drop of blood. 

Soon, a bright light filled the hall and people couldn't believe their eyes. 
In front of them stood all those who died in the first Wizarding War and Cedric. 
James Potter, Lily Evans now Potter, Cedric Diggory, Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadows, Alice and Frank Longbottom, Edgar and Emily Bones. 
Sirius couldn't take it anymore. He changed into his human form and ran to hug James. 
People started screaming once they realised that "Mass Murderer" Sirius Black was among them. 
"SIRIUS BLACK! ARREST HIM!" Fudge ordered. 
"NO! He's innocent! Please, Madam Bones, he didn't even get a trial" Katherine tried to defend Sirius. 
"Is it true, Minister Fudge?" asked Amelia. 
"Umm...well, Madam Bones...it's that..." Fudge tried to think of an excuse. 
"Save it, Minister. I am sorry about that, Ms. Potter. As soon as the movies come to an end, he will be given a trial." Amelia stated. 
"Thank you, Madam Bones." Katherine thanked her. 

Everyone informed the people who came just now about what's happening 

"So, now that we all are settled, shall we start the movies?" Asked Minerva McGonagall. 
"Yeah, I suppose we shall." stated Katherine.