Meeting

Katherine, by some miracle, managed to convince Hermione that she will think about it and later tell her.

"Really Kate?"

 Now she is at home alone with Teddy who clearly wants to go out.

How does she know about it? Don't ask. 'Motherly instincts' she says.

"Motherly instincts!?!?"

"Oh Teddy bear! You wanna go out somewhere?"

Teddy started clapping his hands excitedly at thought of being outdoor. 

"Hmm...alright. We will surely go. But where to? What about the Weasleys?" She asked hopefully. 

"Nah"

"Why don't you wanna go there?!?"

"No? Oh. Alright. Umm...what about Luna? Aunt Lu?"

"Nah"

"No? oh...then how about we go to Dean and Seamus's house? Or Neville! Yeah, we can go meet him! Or Parvati? Or..." Kathy started listing of all the people she and Teddy can meet.

"I bet he will agree to an option that's not even there in the list."

 But Teddy had other plans.

"Unwle Dway!" Teddy stated abruptly.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Told ya"

"Unwle Dway! Gramma Cissy! Dway! Dway!" he chanted repeatedly. 

"Uncle Draco? Grandma Cissy?" questioned a bit sceptical Kate.

"Draco?!? Cissy?!?!"

"Yeh. Dway! Dway! Dway!"

"Okay. So first of all, it's uncle Dray. Okay? When you are old enough, you can call him Dray or Draco or whatever he permits to. Second of all, Ted, I know you wanna meet your uncle but...I don't think we can." Kate answered hesitantly.

"Wait. Does that mean you married a Black or someone related to the Malfoys?"

"I don't know!!"

Teddy started crying loudly at the prospect of not meeting his uncle Dray.

"Oh kay.....that kid definitely loves you." 

"Oh. Okay. Okay. We are going to the Malfoy Manor. Calm down. Good Lord, this child's pampered." She muttered the last bit. 

"It's your kid, Kate."

Cue a shoe on the head. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Malfoy Manor

Kathy stood at the door of the Malfoy Manor with Teddy in her arms. 

She knocked the door thrice and waited for the door to open.

She thought of writing a letter Draco, but Teddy started wailing loudly, so here she was after 10 mins of deciding the trip to Malfoy manor, standing right at the door.

The door opened, pulling her out of her thoughts. 

She saw a tiny house-elf and figured that she had opened the door.