1

Jimin walked into Namjoon's room and sat on the edge of his bed. Silently watching the older male sleeping peacefully. Jimin smiled as gently pushed back the stray hair from Namjoon's forehead.

"Joonie." He called, realising that they don't have enough time. They need to attend their classes and they also have plans with their other friends from the college. "Namjoonie. Wake up. We have to go to college."

"Hmm. What time is it?" Namjoon asked with eyes closed and trying to pull sheets closer.

"7:30 am"

Namjoon's eyes opened with a shock and he kicked off the sheets. Jimin stood up startled and watched as Namjoon rushed back and forth in the room.

"Namjoon. What happened?"

"I have a class at 8."

"What?!! And you're telling me this now?" Jimin groaned as he walked to Namjoon's table. "What subjects?"

"My schedule is pinned there."

"Okay. Go wash up. I'll pack your bag." Jimin said looking at the schedule and picking up Namjoon's bag.

"Thank you Jiminie!" Namjoon pulled him in a short hug and rushed off. "You are a life saver."

Jimin stood there frozen for a good few seconds then smiled shaking his head. He started packing Namjoon's bag and took it with him to the kitchen. He had his and Namjoon's breakfast ready but now that they are in hurry, he packed the breakfast and placed it in his bag.

As he was done, he heard Namjoon cursing and stumbling as he put on his shoes. Jimin picked up the car keys and threw it to Namjoon as they walked out of their shared apartment.

They reached their college on time and Namjoon ran to his class and Jimin went to sit in the park on his favorite table, under the tree. He has now gotten used to all this running and forgetting.

It wasn't like this before. Namjoon wasn't like this, it changed after they shifted away from their hometown and rented an apartment here. At starting Namjoon was the ideal student, but his friend circle changed and he started going out more and drinking became regular. His grades dropped and he was out more than usual.

It took Jimin a lot of begging and cries to pull him away from that. And Namjoon finally left it. He drinks now but he knows how to control himself. He knows when to stop, he's still getting out of his bad habits and Jimin is helping him with that.

It was a good thing Jimin pulled him from their before Namjoon could get into dr*gs. Namjoon's parents doesn't know about this, but all of their friends, good friends, knows this. They were there when Jimin was a crying mess, when Jimin was so broken trying to pull Namjoon out of the darkness. It was heart breaking.

Jimin shook his head with a smile. It was all a past now. Namjoon is back to him.

"Mochi~~" he heard and couldn't help but laugh and look in front of him to see one of his friend coming to him with a bright smile. A smile that can make your day.

"Hobi. Good morning." He said as the older guy placed his bag on the table and took his seat in front of Jimin.

"Morning. You are early today."

"Yeah. Namjoon had his class at 8."

"Aren't your classes at 10 today?" Jimin nodded and Hoseok shook his head with a smile. "Boy, you are Bewitched by those dragon eyes."

Jimin laughed at his friend.

" I am."

" Tell him you like him." This made Jimin stop his laugh and look at Hoseok.

" Hobi. I can't."

Hoseok rolled his eyes but smiled at the younger.

" You are even more of a coward than Jungkook. Atleast he tries his luck on Taehyung time to time." Hoseok said and pulled out his book and started writing something still keep up his chats with Jimin.

" Well, that boy is not a coward. He's just shy around Taehyung. And.... I have seen that bad boy looking guy eyeing you. That look on his face is no joke. Talk to him someday."

Hoseok scrunched his nose.

"You are seeing things Jimin."

"I am not." Jimin giggled. "If you don't believe me, look behind you."

And Hoseok turned around his head to see the guy Jimin was talking about. He looked nervous as he looked away from Hoseok and started looking elsewhere.

"He's cute." Jimin said as Hoseok was still staring at him.

"Who's cute?"