13

Yoongi was working at his part time job at the store when he saw Hoseok enter the shop and wave at him. He was a bit surprised but waved back but inside his heart was going crazy with just that single wave.

"You work here?" Hoseok asked as he approached him.

"Y-yeah. They pay well." Yoongi replied with a nervous laugh. I just hope he doesn't think low of me now.

"That's cool." Hoseok replied back.

"You were here for something?" Yoongi asked as he saw Hoseok look around the shop but was not interested in buying anything.

"Yeah. A chat with you." Hoseok replied and looked back at him with a smile. Yoongi's heart definitely did not burst into happiness. "I need your help."

"Y-yes yes. Sure. what do you need help with?" Yoongi asked, excited because the guy he likes was in front of him and he needs his help. Day couldn't end in much better way.

"I want to make someone jealous and I need you for that."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok a bit scared and worried about his relationship with Hoseok that has yet to start.

"W-who? Do you like him?"

"Oh no no. It's not for me. You see I need your help to get my friends in a relationship. "

" Your friends?"

" Yeah. Namjoon and Taehyung seems jealous of you for spending more time with Jimin and Jungkook. They like each other, respectively and I just want them to realise it."

" Hmm" Yoongi said as he thought about it and leaned over the counter. " What will I get in return? "

" What do you want? " Hoseok asked.

" A date."

" I-"

" It's just a date. I'm not forcing you in a relationship. " Yoongi smiled. He finally found himself an opening and he was not gonna let this go.

" Okay." Hoseok agreed, he already knew that Yoongi likes him, Jimin leaves no chance in reminding of Yoongi looking at him. He has no feelings for Yoongi, but he seems like a nice guy. And it's only a date.

After that, they both started working on how they'll make others confess to each other.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Namjoon drives to the university with Jimin and as soon as they got out of the car, Jimin sees Yoongi drove past him to his parking spot.

"Cool." Jimin was impressed by the bike, he knew that Yoongi promised Jungkook to teach him how to ride one now he's thinking if he should ask Yoongi to teach him as well or not.

"Jimin?" Namjoon called and Jimin looks at him.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing. You were just staring at Yoongi. What is it?" Namjoon asked but Jimin shook his head in embarrassment.

"It's nothing Joonie. Let's go. We have to meet others before class." Jimin says as he walks in front to avoid any questions from Namjoon. Namjoon on other hand looks at Yoongi before following Jimin.

They took their seat and greeted Jungkook who was already sitting at their table and was talking to Hoseok who arrived just before them.

"Hey guys."

They greeted them back and soon Yoongi joined them on the table. He sat between Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Good morning Yoongi" Jimin chirped happily. He has to be a good kid in front of Yoongi if he wants to learn how to ride the bike.

"Good morning Chim Chim" Yoongi smiled back making Jimin blush at the new nickname. It was cute. Hoseok smirked looking at Namjoon's reaction, the guy was not very pleased with their interaction.

Everyone except Namjoon were chatting and laughing, when Taehyung walked to the table and found Yoongi. He sucked the inside of his cheek when he saw Jungkook leaning over Yoongi's shoulder. Hoseok was showing him some pictures of his pet dog.

Annoyed at this, he sat beside Jungkook. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him back, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning." He whispered in his ear.

"M-morning" Jungkook replied back.

"You left without me."

"Y-yeah. I was in hurry."

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed not understanding why he was in hurry when his classes hasn't even started yet.

"Jungkook. I'll see you after class. Then we can go to my place to work on the project." Yoongi said as he stood up and hung his bag over his shoulder. "I'll go meet my friends now"

"Yoongi wait. I have some important work with professor. I'll go with you."

Yoongi nodded at Hoseok.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Jealousy is a disease, Namjoon and Taehyung are the patients.🤭