5

It was a windy day, when Namjoon walked out of his class and went to the table in the garden to meet his friends. He spotted them laughing and chatting with each other but his eyes were finding a certain blonde among the others.

"Namjoon! Listen to what Taehyung just said." Hoseok called him as he sat on his usual seat beside the blonde, who was sleeping with head resting on his arms on the table. His blonde hair was moving with wind and falling over his eyes.

He placed his bag on the table and listened to Hoseok making fun of Taehyung, who stupidly commented about buying the Gucci company one day. Namjoon laughed with the others but his attention was grabbed by a sudden sneeze coming from beside him.

He watched as Jimin started to wake up and sneezed again, making his eyes water. He sniffled and then pushed back his hair from his eyes.

"Are you cold?" Jimin looked beside him at Namjoon.

"A little."

"I told you to wear something warm." Namjoon complained but took off his jacket, placing it on the younger's shoulder. Jimin felt the warm around his body and smiled at Namjoon.

"Thanks Joonie."

Jimin hugged Namjoon's arm as he was sure that he was going to be scolded by the older, so he started to butter him up with his sweetness.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head at the younger, who placed his head on his shoulder.

"Get a room ~ "

They both heard Hoseok and Taehyung say, Jimin blushed and hid his face with the jacket.

"Where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked grabbing their attention and Hoseok looked at Taehyung for answer as the other looked at him for answer.

"Don't know."

"Kookie is busy with his assignments." Everyone looked at Jimin as he spoke. "We talked in the hallway. He had to make an assignment and the professor assigned him a partner. He didn't want to take the assignment home so he's doing it now."

Namjoon nodded.

Jimin sneezed again and looked at Namjoon sheepishly.

" Sorry. "

───────────────

Jimin groaned in his bed as his body started to feel very hot all of a sudden, but his feets were cold, he wanted to be in sheets one time and next he just want to kick them off him.

Having enough of it, he opened his eyes and felt thirsty. He stood up wobbly and walked out of his room in the darkness. He was feeling a bit dizzy but made it to the kicthen by holding the walls and furniture.

Jimin filled himself a glass of water but from the dizziness he had to hold the kitchen counter and placed the glass on the counter. His head started hurting all of a sudden and groaned in pain. Stumbling over nothing, the glass fell from the counter with a loud thud.

Jimin tried to move but his knees felt weak and he slid against the counter on the floor holding his head.

"Jimin?" He heard as the lights suddenly switched on and he saw Namjoon's figure walking to him. " Hey, what happened?"

Namjoon asked as he held Jimin's arm but them moved his hand to his forehead.

Namjoon got really worried after knowing that Jimin was having a fever and picked him up in his arms bridal style and walked to Jimin's room.

"W-water."

"I'll bring it to you. Just stay in bed okay." He said as he laid the weak boy in his bed and pulled the sheets over his body which Jimin kicked away in his sleepy state.

Namjoon pulled the sheets up again and walked out of the room to get water for him. He cleaned the broken glass and then walked to Jimin's room with a glass of water.

He also got him some pills to take to bring down the fever. Carefully he helped Jimin take the pill and drink water but Jimin was feeling hot and kicking his sheets.

Namjoon was worried about him so he called Hoseok who picked up and told him to put wet cloth over Jimin's head. He followed the instructions and did as Hoseok told him to do.

He sat near Jimin on the bed and started putting wet cloth over his head and changing it time to time. As he felt his fever went down a little, Jimin cuddled himself into the sheets shivering a little.

Namjoon put away the wet cloth and went to his room to get his blanket. He laid beside Jimin but left space between them and watched him sleep, slowly falling asleep as well.

It was 4:30 am when they both peacefully fell asleep.