9

Namjoon laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling with him mind repeating the memories from the icecream shop.

He noticed Jimin getting nervous, he was fiddling with his fingers and unconsciously biting his bottom lip, he couldn't even look up at Namjoon. Namjoon knew Jimin was keeping a secret from him, he know that Jimin likes someone.

The thought of Jimin with someone else irritated Namjoon, but he reasoned it by saying he doesn't want someone to take away all of Jimin's attention.

'Was it the guy from before? Jimin said he was cute.'

Namjoon thought and turned to one side on his bed, a photo frame of him and Jimin laughing together was placed on the side table.

Namjoon smiled at the old memory when Jimin and him were in highschool and they used to hangout with each other all the time, they were inseparable.

Namjoon didn't remember when he fell asleep but he was woken up by someone gently pushing his hair back, he didn't open his eyes, he knew it must be Jimin. He was enjoying the feeling of Jimin's fingers gently caressing his scalp, it made him feel so happy.

"Joonie... Time to wake up." Jimin said gently and Namjoon let out a soft hum. He didn't want Jimin to find out he was awake already. "Namjoon. Come out in five okay?"

"Hmm "

He heard Jimin giggle and a smile came to his face as he snuggled into his pillow more.

When Jimin walked out of his and closed the door, he opened his eyes, a smile still covering his face.

'Does Jimin always do this? If yes, I'll try to wake up early tomorrow, I don't want to miss this.'

His heart was fluttering in happiness yet he wasn't able to label the feeling, he just knew he was happy. He hugged his pillow, hiding his face in it before he finally decided to get up.

After getting a bath and getting changed, he walked in the kitchen to see Jimin standing near the counter and eating his cereal. He was wearing a pastle pink and purple striped top, sleeves were long so it reached Jimin's knuckles giving him a cute look, he was wearing a light blue jean, hugging his thick thighs , hair fluffed up and cheeks looking chubby as he put the spoon in mouth and chewed the cereal.

He looked really adorable.

Why was Namjoon noticing all this? He didn't know but he sure wanted to not remove his eyes from the shorter boy. He walked behind him and took a hold of Jimin's hand that held the spoon and was about to eat his cereal. Instead Namjoon directed his hand to his own mouth.

"Joonie!" Jimin whined at Namjoon. "Get your own cereal."

"Don't wanna." He replied childishly as he sat on the counter and looked at Jimin, he smiled and opened his mouth indicating Jimin to feed him.

"It'll spill on you. Your clothes will get dirty." Jimin warned but still obeyed the little command as he brought the spoon to Namjoon's mouth, keeping the bowl under it so that it won't spill on Namjoon's clothes.

The two shared their breakfast while giggling and left for their class.

Jimin found Jungkook in the hallway and went to him , while Namjoon went for his class. Jimin and Jungkook walked to their usual table in the garden, where they found a guy sitting already. But he wasn't their friend.

"Um.. excuse me?"

Jimin asked and the guy turned.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he and Jimin finally took the seats and looked at the older boy in front of them.

"I was waiting for you. I needed my notes for today's class."

"Oh. Wait, let me give them back" Jungkook started looking into his bag and took out the notes, giving them to the boy. " Your notes are really well organised and easy. Thank you so much for letting me have them. Oh... And this is Jimin, my friend. "

" Hi. I'm Yoongi " he extended his hand to Jimin and he shook it gently.

" I'm Jimin. "

" I'll see you after class in the parking lot. " Yoongi said to Jungkook before leaving.

"He seems like a nice guy "

"He is. You know I was so scared when I was told to partner with him. I thought I would end up doing everything. But he advised me to split work and also helped me find work material and our av aid . Like that guy is super nice. And you know he has a bike. I was curious and asked him to teach me how to ride one and he agreed." Jungkook said happily.

"I'm glad you are happy." Jimin said as they sat and talked for a while, until Jimin spilled some tea for Jungkook.

"What?!! Yoongi ? Likes Hoseok?"