7

Sorry for not posting for this long.
😔 I got busy.

A day later, Jimin was finally back to good health and with scoldings from Namjoon, about how he should keep himself warm and wear clothes according to the weather, he was back to his usual routine of going to uni, meeting his friends, submitting reports, coming back home and spending time watching movies with Namjoon or doing homework.

When the night came, Jimin was ready to go to bed. But he just couldn't get his mind to think about anything else but Namjoon. The older, today had tried to make food for Jimin, but ended up burning it.

Jimin was smiling and giggling at his attempt but he looked so dejected that Jimin couldn't help but walk to him and hug him, comforting him with baby words, promising the elder that he will teach him how to cook.

At that moment he was so focused on comforting Namjoon that he didn't notice when the older wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to bury his face in younger's neck.

Jimin clearly remembers that he was gently caressing the older's hair and they were swaying together, Namjoon's warm breath was tickling his neck almost making him whimper but he controlled himself.

Jimin squealed and excitedly rolled on his bed as his cheeks flared up red. He couldn't control his smile, his cheeks were hurting but he just couldn't stop. That night he slept peacefully, like a baby.

Next day as he entered the uni, he started looking for Hoseok and Jungkook. He wanted to tell them what happened. It wasn't like Namjoon gave him a hope , but he was just happy to be that close to the older.

"Hoseok!! Jungkook!!" He spotted them near a classroom and excitedly threw himself at them as they both tried to keep him up and balance themselves. " I want to tell you what happened yesterday! It was like a scene from a romantic book or like from a cliche movie. "

" Calm down, calm down my daughter. Now breathe and tell mama what happened. " Hoseok said jokingly and Jimin pouted at him. But laughed with them anyways. He pulled them to their table in the garden and told them what happened.

" Aww Jiminie. I'm so happy for you. But seriously, you should just tell him how you feel. "

" Exactly chimchim. I'm sure he likes you as well. The way Namjoon cares for you says you are special to him. "

Jimin agreed with what his friends said but he also can't deny the other possibilities.

"What if I'm only special to him as a friend. We have been together since we were kids, our parents are close friends, and so are we. What if this thing can never go anywhere else but friendship? I'm scared to even think about it. I don't want to disappoint our parents and I also don't want mine and Joonie's relationship to get affected by what I feel. I don't want to lose him and if it means I have to keep my feelings away from us, then I will. "

Hoseok smiled sadly at Jimin and went around to hug the poor boy, patting his head. Jungkook had his head down, somehow Jimin's words hurt him as well. Jimin explained his fear as well.

"What's with the sad mood?" Asked a voice as the came and sat beside Jungkook. He looked at everyone's face but he noticed one face that he couldn't ignore, his best friend. "Look you made my bunny sad as well."

Taehyung said hugging Jungkook protectively.

"Just get together already!" Hoseok said noticing how Jungkook's face told his own story. Two of his friends, his babies, were going through same thing and the other two of his friends were just being a dumbass bitch.

"What are you talking about? We are already together."

"No you are not. Stop pretending to be in a relationship, and fucking man up!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you today. Why are you shouting at me." Taehyung let go of Jungkook and sat back with his hands crossed staring at Hoseok.

"Because you are being a dumbass bitch!" Hoseok was really angry at how oblivious Taehyung was.

"Hoseok, calm down." Jimin said pulling at his arm trying to avoid the unnecessary drama and save Jungkook from getting hurt. He just want to avoid this fight for everyone's sake. "Jungkook, didn't you say your partner and you had to buy some supplies for the assignment."

"Yeah. I should go now." Jungkook said dejectedly and stood up, ignoring their stares as he walked away from them.

"Taehyung, please stop joking around with the relationship thing. It's getting too much now. " Jimin said as he stood up as well and followed Jungkook.

" It was just a joke. Why is everyone getting so serious on it?! " Taehyung defended himself but that enraged Hoseok, he wanted to get things into Taehyung's useless brain but chose against it because he did not want to expose his friend.

" It's not a joke anymore. Can't you see it makes Jungkook uncomfortable." He said and also walked away from the table.

Maybe, I should really stop with the joke. Neither me nor Jungkook is gay, so no wonder Hoseok was angry.

Taehyung thought and stayed at their table for a while, making his mind that he'll apologies to Jungkook and will then rekindle their relationship as best friends.