12

Taehyung laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling. What happened today during lunch, Taehyung couldn't get it out of his head. It was affecting him so much.

'why am i feeling like this?! And why is Hoseok acting strange and getting on my nerves? Am i doing something wrong? am i missing something?'

Taehyung rolled around on his bed, hugging a pillow, thinking about the same question over and over again.

"Yeah. Yoongi hyung i reached home. Yeah I'm okay. Are you at work right now? Okay, I'll call you later. Yeah, bye."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up from his bed and went outside to see Jungkook since they live in same apartment.

"Taehy-"

Taehyung opened his door and was shocked when Jungkook lost his balance and hit head with Taehyung's.

"Ouch." They both hissed and Taehyung looked at Jungkook laughing on seeing him rubbing his head. "You okay?"

"It hurts"

"Let me see" Taehyung said removing Jungkook's hand from his forehead. "Aww. Baby your forehead has gone red."

"Stop." Jungkook whined buy flushed red when Taehyung blowed on his forehead and rubbed it with his thumb. "I- I can do it myself."

Taehyung realised what he was doing and pulled away.

"Ahem.. so. You are going to fare with Yoongi?"

" Yeah. But it would have been great if you would come with us. I wanted to go with you." Taehyung was relieved on hearing and he was happy as well. " I can help you with assignments, please join us."

" But-"

" Please. Tae, I want you to go with me." Jungkook held his hand.

" Okay. I'll go. "

" Yay! Thank you. Thank you so much. " Jungkook cheered and hugged Taehyung, kissing him on his cheek and rushing out of the room to tell his friends. "I'll go tell Jimin and others!"

Taehyung was surprised by the sudden act and stood shocked in room, face flushing red. He brought his hand to his mouth and gasped with wide eyes.

'what was that?!!! '

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called him and he heard foot steps and rushed to close the door so Jungkook doesn't see his red face. "Hey! Why did you close the door?"

"Um.. um.. I was going to take shower, I'm naked."

"Oh. Sorry. But Jimin wanted to ask if you are free this evening. He wants to go out and eat together." Jungkook replied from the other side and Taehyung nodded. "Are you coming?"

"S-sure."

"Great! I'll go complete my work now."

Taehyung sighed.

'why am i hiding from Jungkook? Why did he kiss me?'

____

"Namjoonie"

"Yeah?" Jimin rushed in Namjoon's room without knocking and screamed.

"Woah calm down!"

Jimin's face turned red as he turned and covered his face.

"Why are you in a towel?!"

"I was taking a shower." Namjoon said while holding back his laugh. "What are you doing here?"

"I- I was thinking if you want to go out with me, Jungkook and Taehyung for pizza."

" Sure"

" Great! " Jimin said and walked out.

" Wait" Namjoon held his hand. " When are we leaving? "

" Evening, around six. "

" Okay "

___

" Taehyung! Jungkook! " Jimin shouted their names and waved his hand higher for the boys to see. As the other two rushed to their friends, Jimin hugged Jungkook.

" Kookie! "

" Jiminie! "

" Aww too cute. Shall we go in now? " Taehyung teased making Namjoon laugh with him.

" Yeah let's go in. I'm seriously very hungry right now. We have already been waiting for so long for these two. " Namjoon complained and then pushed inside by Taehyung.

" Actually, let these two hug eachother. We should eat pizza ourselves. "

" Wait. No" Jungkook and Jimin whined as the other two went inside the pizza shop.

Taking their seat and placing their order the guys started talking about random things when Taehyung brought up Hoseok.

"He didn't come?"

"Nope. I asked him and he said he had something else to do and that can't wait. I wonder where he is." Jimin replied to his question and he nodded. He didn't know what to ask next so he continued on chatting and just enjoying the night with his friends.