2

"who's cute?"

Jimin looked behind him and saw Namjoon standing there.

"Oh. The guy standing over there. Jimin thinks he's cute ." Hoseok said as his eyes wandered to Namjoon's face and saw him suck his cheek in as he watched the guy.

"He looks like one of those wannabe gangsters." Namjoon said as he sat beside Jimin.

"He does not." Jimin defended himself and glared at Hoseok who was telling him that Namjoon was saying the truth.

"Okay guys. Let's stop."

"Yeah. By the way. Your classes ended early?"

"Yeah. Mrs Kwang had to leave early. Her husband is in hospital and she was needed there." Namjoon replied to Jimin's questions but his eyes moving to the guy from time to time, until he left. "When is your class?"

He turned to look at Jimin.

"At 10?"

"What? And you came here with me so early?"

"I thought I'll work on my homework and Hoseok kept me company." Namjoon gave him a serious look and Jimin tried to divert his attention. " Are you hungry? I packed our breakfast."

Namjoon watched the boy going through his bag excitedly and pull out their lunchboxes and other chopsticks for themselves.

"Whoaaaa." Hoseok exclaimed with an amused look. "You both are making me jealous. Jimin is acting like a wife where you are owning the role of husband. Just get together already."

" Jealous? Get yourself someone then." Namjoon chuckled at his friend where Jimin blushed and kicked Hoseok under the table as he knew the other was trying to hint Namjoon.

"You are not even denying anything." Hoseok said to Namjoon who hugged Jimin to get along with Hoseok's teasing.

"My wife is the most beautiful and caring person in the world." He kissed the top of Jimin's head making the guy blush deep red and Hoseok made a disgusting face at them.

" Get a room."

"Stop it!" Jimin said glaring at Hoseok and getting himself out of Namjoon's arms. He didn't want to but he told himself to not get his hopes high. "Don't tease us Hoseok and get the guy that keeps looking at you."

"Ohh. Hoseok has an admirer?"

"Yeah. And I think he should talk to the guy. He seems nice."

"What's his name?"

"We don't know." Jimin said and Namjoon nodded as he opened the lunch box and two more people joined them.

"Hey guys!" It was Jungkook. He rushed and hugged the closest person, that being Hoseok who struggled in his hug. And Taehyung was following him with a smile on his face and hands in his pocket.

"Taehyung! Get your bunny in his cage!"

"Come on Hoseok, you like his hugs. Admit it." Taehyung said as he sat on the seat opposite to Namjoon and greeted everyone.

"I like them okay. I admit. But he's too strong!" He complained as Jungkook left him and sat beside him with a smile on his face as he looked at the other two eating their lunch.

"Namjoon messed up his schedule again?" He asked and Namjoon gave him a playful glare.

"He forgot he had an early class." Jimin told him. He moved his chopsticks to Jungkook who had his mouth open and fed him. It came natural to him after spending almost two years with them.

"I'm glad he did. I get to eat your food." Jungkook chuckled.

"Taehyung. Your boyfriend is flirting with my wife. Get him away from him."

"Wife?" Taehyung looked confused as Hoseok explained to him, everything. He didn't notice the younger blush as the elder called him Taehyung's boyfriend. He didn't even seem to notice the word boyfriend.

Jungkook gave a knowing look to Jimin.

"Get that look away or I won't feed you."

"Sorry."

" Anyways!" Taehyung interrupted. " After your classes. Meet me at Jin's cafe. I have tickets to the new Doctor Strange movie for all of us. "

"Hail Marvel!" Jungkook and Jimin said excitedly.

" What time?" Namjoon asked still having his mouth filled with food.

" At 3. We can meet sooner if you want and can go around shoping or eat food."

"At 2 then. "

"Done!"