6

As the sunrays filtered in through the curtains, it landed on Jimin's eyes making him squint his eyes and then open them, because the rays annoyed him. But he wasn't expecting what he saw.

Namjoon's face was in front of his. His lips were just a few centimetres away from Jimin's forehead as the warm breath softly caressed his forehead. Blood rushed to his cheeks as he noticed Namjoon had him in a tight grip, arm around him holding his arms down and legs wrapped around his, like a koala hugging a tree.

It was cute but for Jimin, it was too much, too much for his heart. His hands were resting on Namjoon's chest and he could feel the firm texture of his muscles. He could feel Namjoon's heart beating at a soothing pace, while his was going insane, beating at such fast speed.

'why is he here? '

Jimin asked himself as he tried not to move or disturb Namjoon's sleep. Working on his memories he remembered last night's events and remembered how he kicked the sheets off while Namjoon tried to cover him and in the end he had to hold him down from kicking off the sheets.

He's glad that Namjoon is a late sleeper. Means he won't be waking up soon.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he looked at Namjoon's sleeping face. Eyes traveling from his closes eyes to his nose and then to his lips. The thought of feeling those lips against his filled Jimin's mind and he looked away almost immediately.

He can't do this to Namjoon. It's not right. I should wake him up.

"Joonie. Wake up"

"Joonie."

Against his every desire, he focused himself on waking Namjoon. The elder groaned in sleep like usual, his chest viberating with the sound and it made Jimin blush. "Joon-"

"Shhh. Go back to sleep." He was startled when Namjoon pulled his head to his chest and gently patted his hair. "You had fever last night. You should rest."

"But we have class-"

"Shhh. Your health is much more important than studying. We can ask others to collect us notes. " The elders voice fadded as he went back to sleep holding Jimin close to his chest. Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's chest.

He was glad Namjoon cared for him. Or maybe he was glad he was so close to him.

Both felt great in the moment.

The next time he woke up, he was in the bed alone feeling a little uncomfortable and nauseated. He tried to gulp down the feeling, but had to run to the bathroom emptying his stomach that didn't even have much inside it.

Hearing the noise, Namjoon rushed to the bathroom and walked in as the door was open and he could see a figure sitting in front of the toilet seat looking drained. Jimin groaned at the disgusting taste in his mouth tried to spit everything out.

"Don't force yourself to vomit, Jimin-ah. " Namjoon said sitting beside him and gently rubbing his back.

" It's nasty. "

Namjoon hummed in agreement. Helping the younger on his feet, he flushed the toilet and let the younger brush and wash his face.

" I need a bath." He said as he held his night shirt with a disgusted face.

"I'll get your clothes. Fill the tub." Nodding Jimin quietly walked to the tub and let it fill with hot water before turning on cold water. He took of his clothes meanwhile.

After bathing and feeling a little better. He walked out of the bathroom, Namjoon was sitting on the couch and the younger joined him. Sitting beside him as he rubbed the towel on his wet hair.

"Do you feel like eating anything? Hoseok came to deliver some soup for you after I told him about you. "

" He didn't stay? "

" He had classes. He also said something about leaving Jungkook to his assignment partner's house later. "

" Oh. "