4

It was almost evening when the friend group walked out of the theatre. Everyone was amazed at the movie and wouldn't stop praising it. It took them while to completely get out of their moment and they headed to nearby shop to get their stomach filled.

"Oh. This place seems packed." Hoseok commented as he entered the place and saw most of the seats are full and people were talking loudly.

"Guys. That seat looks empty. We should get it before someone else." Taehyung said getting their attention and they walked after him.

"There are not enough seats." Jimin pouted as he saw only four seats and he was standing in front of the table awkwardly and started to look around for an empty chair.

"Sit here. I'll go ask the staff for an extra chair." Namjoon said as he pushed Jimin in the empty chair and walked to the counter.

"Hi there! Welcome to our little restaurant. Can I take your order? " A waitress asked handing them the menu and stood there for them to decide.

As everyone ordered Jimin looked around and his eyes met with Namjoon, he was worried but then saw Namjoon smile at him and mouth him a few words. He nodded and then looked at the others who were placing their order.

" Jimin, can you order for Namjoon and yourself? "

" Yeah, sure. " Jimin replied as he took the menu card and started going through it ordering a few dishes.

" That'll be all? " The waitress asked and he nodded and saw Namjoon walking to them with a chair.

" They didn't have any extra chair in here, so they had to pull one out from staff section. " Namjoon said as he placed the chair at the round table and sat comfortably beside Jimin who sighed in relief. " You guys ordered for me right? "

" Yeah. Jimin took care of it. " Taehyung replied. He wasn't completely paying attention as he was busy in staring Jungkook's phone while he was typing. Jungkook giggled after a while and showed Taehyung what he was laughing at making the older giggle.

Jimin found it cute. They both were cute, laughing together, getting closer to each other without knowing, soft touches. Jimin thought it would be great if they actually start dating.

"This table is so silent, except for these two idiots." Hoseok said pointing at Taehyung and Jungkook. "Care to tell us what you are laughing at?"

"Some bunny videos." Taehyung replied.

"Some bunny or your bunny" Hoseok wiggled his brow at them, making Jungkook blush. Taehyung shrugged while the rest of them laughed at them.

"I mean Jungkook does look like a bunny. But I don't need a video to watch him. He is right next to me and much more cuter than those pet bunnies. "

" Tae!! " Jungkook blushed even more.

" Aww. You think our kookie is cute? " Jimin interrupted as he teased Jungkook along the way.

" Our? He's mine. " Taehyung laughed.

" I don't see any labels. "

"Soon." Taehyung smirked making everyone look at him.

"Wait! Wait a damn minute!! What do you mean soon??" Hoseok asked as Jimin joined him into asking questions to Taehyung. They were so busy that they didn't see Jungkook stand up and leave.

Namjoon followed the younger and met his outside.

"Jungkook" Namjoon called as he placed a hand on his shoulder and the younger turned to him with teary eyes, holding in a sob with a flushed face yet sad expressions. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook shook his head at him. He wasn't okay. He was sad and feeling awful.

"Jungkook.."

"I-it hurts. " He cried as clear tears flowed down his flushed cheeks. "It hurts so much. I - I like him, i like him so much. But I'm just a friend to him."

Namjoon pulled the younger in a comforting hug as he gently patted his back, listening to him explain his sorrow, listening to him let out his whole story, and it hurts his hearing.

" I flirted with him to show my feelings to him but h-he flirts back with me because we are friends and it's okay to tease each other. But I'm not okay. I'm not okay with it. I know it's just teasing but it makes me fall harder for him and I know I shouldn't and that hurts."

" It's going to be alright. Everything is going to be okay. " Namjoon said to comfort him but he didn't even believe if those words were comforting or just fake hopes.