11

Before lunch, Jungkook was walking through the hallways when he spotted Taehyung walking toward him but not looking at him.

"Taehyung" he called and Taehyung turned head to him with a little smile and waved at him. "Are you still mad at Hoseok? He won't tell me what happened between you two."

"It's nothing bunny. Don't think too much about it." Taehyung said patting Jungkook's head making the younger blushed. " Also. I wanted to apologise to you. I guess I took the 'couple' joke too far and didn't see that it was making you uncomfortable. I won't do it now, so i hope we can go back to being best friends?"

" Y-yeah sure."

" That's great." Taehyung sighed in relief and hugged Jungkook. " I really don't want to lose you over such a silly thing bunny. You are my best friend. "

"Y-yeah and I'll be your best friend forever Tae. Now let's go, others must be waiting for us at lunch. "

Reaching their table into the cafeteria, Taehyung notices a new but familiar face sitting with Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin was talking animatedly to the guy while Hoseok was busy poking his food.

" Yoongi !! " Jungkook squealed as he rushed to the table and instantly sitting beside him as the older ruffled his hair with a smile that showed his gums. " I'm so glad you joined us."

" How was the class? I arrived late so I missed it. " Yoongi asked as Taehyung scoffed and sat beside Jungkook, waiting for him to give him some attention but the later was busy in explaining what happened in class to Yoongi.

Taehyung looked around until his eyes met Hoseok's who was smirking at him and it irked him. It was like Hoseok knew something that he doesn't and was having fun with him.

Unknowing to him and everyone, Hoseok was working on a plan.

Taehyung's glare was cut short when Namjoon placed his bag on the table and sits beside Jimin who happily turned to him with a smile.

"Hey Joonie! " Jimin said as Namjoon smiled at him and ruffled his hair to which Jimin blushed.

"Hey Minnie, how was your class?"

"Boring. The professor was absent so another professor took our class and he was so boring." Jimin pouted as he complained and Namjoon chuckled at him. He turned his head to the new guys on table, who was listening to Jungkook.

"Who's he?" He whisper asked Jimin and Jimin told him.

"The one we talked about this morning. Yoongi. He's helping Jungkook with his project."

"Oh. So he is the infamous Yoongi."

Namjoon hummed a bit, as he stared at Yoongi and he couldn't deny that the guy was indead very handsome.

"Hey" Namjoon greeted and turned to look at Taehyung who was sulking in the corner and Jungkook that was busy talking with Yoongi. "What happened to him?" He whispered to Jimin and soon the shorter turned his attention to Taehyung.

"jealous maybe"

Namjoon laughed at this and joined the other in conversation. Talking about Jungkook's project and then some random talks.

"Are you guys coming to the fare?" Yoongi asked randomly and their attention turned to him. He understood that they didn't know of it. " There's a fare happening in city. They'll be  here for a week. Wanna go there? "

Yoongi's attention was on Hoseok, desperately wishing that he would say yes.

" We'll go! " Jimin said including Namjoon in his plan.

" Me too! " Junkook joined and Hoseok said yes as well bringing a smile on Yoongi's face.

" And him? "

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who wasn't in mood to be anywhere near the guy.

" Tae? You're coming? " Jungkook asked but was disheartened when Taehyung didn't agree on the plan.

" I have projects pending, I'll work on them. "

" Great! " Hoseok exclaimed " let him do his work, he rarely do it. The five of us will go and have some fun. "

"but... It would be great if you would join us." Jungkook looked at Taehyung innocently but the older was busy glaring at Hoseok. He was ignored as Taehyung got up and left.

Jungkook sighed and looked back at others.

"Guess, it's just us."

He tried to smile but it came out forced.

_____________

Share and follow please