Enigma

"I don't want to marry you." Madhu tells him in a soft voice so that her parents or his, hears her.

"WHAT?"

Hearing the furious question, Madhu gulps in shock and turns to look at her parents and sees them watching her curiously. She quickly turns to him and looking at his furious eyes, she tells him in a gentle tone, "I love someone else. I want to marry him. I am sorry."

"You are saying no to RK? Superstar RK?" RK asks her furiously.

"Yes." Madhu says gulping in worry seeing his reaction. "You will get any girl in this world. And she would be lucky to have you."

RK looks at her with a furious scowl in reply.

"I love another. Please my parents don't want me to marry him as he can't marry me now. He hasn't found a stable job and my parents aren't willing to wait as I have two younger sisters to get married after me. So please, say no."

"You want me to say no but it is you who is doing the rejection." RK states.

"Please..." Madhu starts and he cuts her off, "And rejecting me for a common man? Ek sadak chaap?"

"Don't talk about him like that." Madhu says getting angry.

"Also have the nerve to talk to me in this tone too! ME... Rishabh Kundra!"

"I am done talking to you." Madhu says furiously getting up and walks towards her parents.

"What happened?" Padmini softly whispers to Madhu.

"Nothing." Madhu whispers shaking her head in relief that this proposal is also cancelled.

"We will leave now and get back to you with our answer." Mohan says as he stood up.

"There is no need for that." RK declares as he walked towards them.

"Any problem?" Mohan asks his son confused.

"Nope. Everything is perfect." RK declares gaining Madhu's attention. She turns to him in curiosity and worry and sees him watching her. His inscrutable eyes piercing her.

"Rishu?" Radha gently keeps her hand on her son's to gain his attention.

"I like her." RK declares without taking his eyes off Madhu. "I want to marry her as soon as possible. If this week, then this week itself."

"what?" Madhu asks him in shock. "I..."

"I can't wait any longer, sweetheart." RK says cutting her off. "We will leave now." RK tells her parents with a polite smile and then turning to her he says with a smile, "I will see you for our wedding, biwi." And with that, without even a backward glance, he walked away.

Madhu furiously waits for him to pick up the call. After few ringing a man picks up the call.

"I want to speak to RK." Madhu says angrily.

"And who are you?" he asks in a mocking tone.

"Madhubala."

"Bhabhiji, you? I am Bittu Sharma. Chief's manager." Bittuji says in an excited tone. "I will give the phone to Chief. Just a sec."

"Chief... Bhabhiji is on the phone." Madhu hears Bittu saying excitedly to RK.

"Haan Biwi, bolo." RK says as he picked the phone.

"Don't call me biwi." Madhu says angrily.

"I haven't given anyone the right to talk to me in that tone. Not even you, biwi." RK tells her in an irritated tone.

Rishabala One Shot Story Collections Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें