Forced Marriage 3 - Just One Kiss

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Dhokha (Posted on 4-Oct-2023)

Too much Imlie influence. Again a forced marriage story.

Warning:

This story has love at first sight/ Instant love.

This story is pretty farfetched, so please read it with an open mind.

Madhu was walking to her cubicle when Abhay steps out of his cabin.

"Where have you been?" Abhay asks her irately.

Madhu checks her watch and tells him. "Office time is in 1 minute."

"So?" Abhay asks her angrily.

"What is it?" Madhu asks him. "Is there something to be done?"

"You're supposed to go to Motihari." Abhay tells her.

"What?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Go to the bank, withdraw money and go to Motihari. the deal is through. You'll have to stay there for a couple of days and check the accounts there." Abhay tells her as he extended the cheque.

"Stay there?" Madhu asks still in shock as she took the cheque leaf.

"Yes! Now get going!" Abhay tells her.

Sighing, Madhu turns to head back out as she took out her phone to call her mother.

Madhu was irately speaking on the phone as she walked out of the elevator when she bumps into someone.

"Argh!" Madhu shouts out in anger.

"Careful, darling."

Hearing that Madhu looks up and sees Mukund smiling at her as he held her.

"Mama, you keep my things packed, I'll come in a bit." Madhu says and hangs up the phone. "Hey!" Madhu tells Mukund with a sigh.

"What happened? Going somewhere?" Mukund asks her curiously.

"You don't know?" Madhu asks confused.

"No." Mukund replies confused.

"The deal is through."

"Yeah, that I know."

"So I've to go with the cash and accounting work also." Madhu tells him.

"Abhay is supposed to go." Mukund tells her frowning.

"He told me to go."

"What the hell?" Mukund asks pissed as he walked into the elevator. "Come with me."

Madhu follows him. "Sir asked him to go?" Madhu asks him.

"No, he asked me to go with one of the accountants. But I've to go out of town so he told me to send Abhay instead. So, he can take the cash and check the documents both." Mukund explains as he pressed the button.