25|may cause them

"I'm so happy you could make it to my place. It's the first time I've had a friend over."

It was Saturday once more and they had just gone shopping for some particular things to make them look good tonight.

"I'm glad too Fiona,"

"So let's start with the make up."

"I thought you said we were looking forward to a great artist a while ago." Thea said and Fiona demonstrated dramatically.

"Wala...here she is, your one and only true makeup artist, Fiona Weston" Thea burst out laughing. "What's funny?" Fiona put her hands in her waist acting sassy.

"You? A makeup artist? A professional one at that? I don't believe you."

"Trust me, I am able to make someone ugly turn into a princess." Fiona retorted.

"You do know that you can be ugly and still be a princess, don't you?" Thea asked chuckling.

"Oh I do, I've seen lots of them." The both laughed. "Well sit, we can't be late."

"Okay, okay." Thea said taking her seat in front of Fiona's vanity mirror.

---

"Here let me help you," Claire said reaching for his button and fastening them one after the other.

"This looks good on you," she told him.

"That's why I wore it. It's been a long time."

"Of course, but you have better ones. Why did you chose to wear it today of all days?"

"What do you mean?" His voice made her paused for a moment before she continued, finishing up.

"I just meant to say that since you bought that tuxedo because your wedding day that....didn't actually hold. Won't it bring back memories?" She said to him.

"I bought many. Does that mean I won't wear them too?" He walked away from her. "Come on your own please. I have somewhere to be before I actually reach the venue."

"And where do you have to be? You have an important occasion an hour from now."

"I'll be fine, I just need to clear up some things before I come there. Take care." He said before walking out of the room.

---

"Just look at yourself, you look beautiful on make up. With or without make up by the way....but I'm envious of you. Oh goodness, I told you my hand work will do."

Thea still stared at herself in awe. She looked gorgeous. She felt her face slightly with her fingers tips just to confirm that it was in fact, her.

"I look..... beautiful." She turned to Fiona with a beautiful smile on her face. "I look..."

"Yes, you always looked gorgeous baby girl now get up let me make myself shine as usual."

Thea actually got up and walked to where she laid her dress. She didn't know if she was sane but she wanted to impress Ash. Would he see her as beautiful? Would she walk besides him all night and Maybe later, they would sneak off and do some things upstairs?

Some things that are better demonstrated than said.

She picked up the dress and admired it for the nth time.

"Are you going keep staring at it? The dress isn't going to wear itself Thea," they both chuckled at Fiona's statement.

---

"Have a nice day," they both waved the taxi driver before he zoomed off.

"My gosh, I'm nervous."

"Me too," Thea said. "Let's just go in, we are probably late." Just as they strode inside, Ashton's car packed in front of the hotel and he came out with Samuel by his side.