~ dungens ~

The dungens of the castle. Rarely had vistors more the less poeple being put into it. But that was the situation this time. Isnt it funny how that small vial changed a persons life? Well I find it funny. Y/n on the other hand didnt know what to think of it. Back to the dungens. They were the only thing underground in the entire castle. The spiral staircase that lead to them were far away, almost all the way in the back of the castle. The walls were a dark deepslate stone. The floor was was just some simple cobblestone. The walls of the dungen cells were a lot different from anything else in the castle. But they werent entirly differnt from something. The jail. Every single jail wall was made of this stone. It was almost completely black. But then every now and then you would seen the bright tint of purple in it. This stone was close to impossible to break thats why the walls were made of it. A prisoner had no chance of getting out. The lights in the dungen werent like the nice candles up in the Ball Room. They were run down lanters hanging from chains. Iron bars were the only window in each dungen cell. The door was also iron. A key hanging on a hook at the end of the stairs locked and unlocked each iron door. In side the cells it was pretty nice, much nicer than the jail cells. It had a bed, not a cot, an actual bed. There was a nightstand, a sink, and a toilet. It wasnt as bad as most people expected but of course it was the castle.

The jail on the other hand was much worse. Your bed was on a table with a pillow and at most two blankets. Some cells didnt have a pillow, blanket, or both. Your sink was a bucket of water swiched out every other day. Your toilet was a different bucket. Living there was tough. Your meals were cheap and gross. Some even poisoned. To anyone these dungens seemed luxurious compared to the jail.

Last thing, Niki. I bet your wodering where she is. Well Niki had planed a trip long before she knew when the Spring Ball was. Shes simply going to visit a freind. He lives a long ways away but Niki's still going to visit. He? Yes he. Hes been Nikis friend for quite some time now. But the only upsetting thing is that after Niki dropped y/n off near the castle she went home, packed, and left. Leaving y/n all alone, leaving her to fend for herself in this mess. Niki was long gone, almost at her friends already while y/n was being lead to the dungen. Now our attention back to Techno and the girl. Right where'd we leave off. Oh yes y/n and Technoblade just exited the Ball Room and are walking to the dungens.

~~~~~

Techno pulled on y/n to keep walking, his long strides no match for her. So just to annoy Techno she dragged her feet, barely picking them up. Once Techno realized waht she was doing he stopped and turned back to her.

"Why?" he asked annoyed.

"Why what?" y/n said with a small smirk.

"Stop dragging your feet" the prince scowled.

"And why should I? Im getting put into a dungen for a crime I infact didnt do" y/n said crossing her free arm.

Techno scowled and let go of her other arm. Y/n smiled and plopped down onto the floor sitting criss-crossed with her arms crossed too.

"What are you doing?" Techno asked looking down at her.

"Im not going to those stupid ass dungens" y/n said sternly staying put.

"You dont have a choice" the prince argued.

"Im staying here, youll have to pick me up and carry me the rest of the way if you want me their" y/n scowled.

"Your joking" the mans monotone voice said.

"Not at all, Prince Techno" y/n said as she mocked his voice.

The prince sighed before picking the girl up, which she wasnt epecting at all. Techno threw y/n over his shoulder, his hand safely around her waist. Y/n liftd her head up to see the back of the princes head as he started to walk again. Y/n sighed and dropped her head seeing the pocket her necklace was in. She lifted her arm down letting her hand get into the pocket. But before she could grab the pendant she felt Techno grab her hand and take it out of his pocket.