~ Zeve & Tae ~

Isnt in wonderful? The prison and everything. Its great, so comfy. Best living conditions ever, like better than the castle. Its sort of amazing how nice this prison is. Like who knew? But now you're probably wondering, who were these two people that y/n had met in the maximum security cells? Well I'll tell you just wait. Now theres some things about the prison you still need to know. The main thing is that these guards dont do shit. They only transport the prisoners. The could care less if the prisoners fought, or stole from each other. Thats why its cosidered one of the most dangerous prisons. Not because the people in it. Beauce if how many deaths there had been from fights. It was brutal prison. If you didnt show you dominance you surely would have one to no meals a day. And thats what y/n hadn't been expecting when she sat down with Zeve and Tae after they got their food. But Zeve and Tae, even if they were in the high security cells, were at the bottom. No repsect went for them. No one feared them, but maybe that'll all change. Maybe. But for now we dont need to worry about that. Now you get to learn about y/n's new friends.

First is Tae. She was pretty short with beautiful tan skin. She had short brown curly hair, but once in prison she dyed it an ocean blue color, all expect the roots. She had green eyes that shone everytime. But now her story, they grew up wealthy, one of the richest families in Nazzulia Kingdom. That was for most of their childhood. But around age fourteen everything changed. Their fathers buisness crashed, sending their family into debt. They had to sell their mansion and most of their belongs. The famiy of three lived in a shack aftet that. But one night when Tae was around the age of sixteen, foreign assassins took out their parents, leaving Tae to fend for themself. It was terrible. They fended off the money their parents had left them for about two years till it was all gone. Tae was terrified after that. They didnt know what to do. So at the age eighteen, they started stealing form shops and merchants. It was easy though and served a good purpose. Thats how Tae survived all those years. They simply stole. Untill a merchant caught them. Dagger to the throat Tae didnt think. They quickly grabbed the merchants sword and stabbed him straight in the stomach. Luckily it was night so no one was out but that morning the Kingdom was sent into a rucus. That was untill the king said it was a foreign killer. Everyone believed the king, they always did. After that Tae was lost. They were horrified that they had killed someone. But when one too many merchants and shop keepers foound them stealing it became a habit. And thats how this twenty-one year old got put in prison, for theft and murder. It didnt bother them now though. Tae well they sort of went insane in their cell. For a while, before Zeve came, Tae was all alone down there. But now they had Zeve and y/n to keep them some what sane.

Next is Zeve. She was the tall one of the two. She also had short hair but it was blonde. But at a young age she had died the edges an orange and yellow mix. She had hazel eyes but even if they were light-colored always shone a bit dule. Her childhood story, completely differnt. Zeve was abandoned as a baby. A random woman found her and took her in. This woman wasnt poor but its not like she was rich either. She had just moved to Nazzulia so its not like she had the best house. Zeve grew up with this woman who she called her mother. After about nineteen years Zeves guardian left. Saying she needed to get back to her 'crew'. Zeve was devastated she didnt know what to do. So she stole things and sold them for cheaper. It was going great till a merchant named Natan caught her. Wait oh yes you already know Natan. Hes very good at knowing who and when someone stole from him. Natan took her to the prison, but they refused to put her in untill more and more merchants came to them. So at twenty-one years old Zeve got put into the prison. After about a year she got sick of it and tried escaping. Well obviously that didnt work so thats when Zeve got put into the high security cell. And thats their stories. Quite simple if you ask me. So your probably wondering what age are they, and maybe y/n. Well Zeve is almost twenty-threee and Tae is the same age as y/n, twenty-one. Now back to them. Where were they? Oh yes the prison lunch room.

~~~~~

"God thats it?" y/n said glancing down at her food.

All it was were some mashed poatoes with some mystery meat and milk.

"Wow you must've been treated like a princess in the castle" Tae laughed on the right side of y/n shoving some of the food into their mouth.

"Not really but it was better than this" y/n murmured taking a small bite of her mash poatoes.

"Eat fast princess, otherwise you food will get stolen" Zeve said as she finsihed her milk, her tray now completely empty.

Y/n just nodded and ate the food faster. And soon all three of them were done. They all got up and went to put the trays away. Across the lunchroom two dude caught eyes of the new girl and rushed over to sit at their table. Zeve walked back to the table y/n and Tae right behind her. The girl sighed as she sat looking at the two men before Tae and y/n sat.

"Arcano, Legis leave" Tae scowled at the men.

"Oh no Tae we just wanna see the new blood, shes a pretty one now" Arcano snickered leaning closer to y/n.

"Very" Legis smirked.

"Back the fuck off" y/n spat leaning back.

Arcano and Legis got up and came to the side of y/n.

"And what if we dont princess" Legis sneered.

Y/n got up. She was shorter than the men but not by much. With all the confidence she had y/n slapped Legis as hard as she could. The man stumbled backward trying to process what had happened. A laugh burst out from Tae as Arcano glared at y/n.

"Oh you wanna play that?" Legis said shoving y/n into Zeve who was now standing up.

"Leave it" Zeve whipsered to y/n but being as stubborn as she is, the girl didnt listen.

"I said fuck off" y/n scowled.

And thats when the fight started. Legis punching y/n, her punching him back. A crowd soon gathered to see the fight, but the guards did nothing. It was a pretty hard fight to break up but Zeve and Tae managed. (sorry Im not good at fight scenes) Tae pushed y/n back as Zeve, being the taller one, stood infornt of Legis and Arcano. Its safe to say that y/n did more damage to Legis than he had done to her.

"Y/n hey can you speak?" Tae asked sitting the girl down on the table.

"He hits like girl" y/n laughed wiping the blood from her nose.

The crowd started going away as Legis and Arcano left. Y/n glanced over at the men and a grin spread over his face. The man had a black eye forming, bloody nose, and some cuts on his face and neck.

"Damn y/n where'd you learnt o fight like that?" Zeve chuckled after sending a glare to the men.

Y/n just shrugged and got up from the table. The prisoners were now shuffling out the lunch room doors to the yard.

"Yard time!" Tae exclaimed.

The three headed out to the yard. It was cold and quite windy day for the middle of spring. But that didnt matter. The three sat at a bench and chatted. About their past, and about what was going to come. They didnt know it but for y/n, her prison time wouldnt be too long, even if it was ten years.

a/n:
We fight like a bitch. If I didnt suck at fight scenes I wouldve done it all but I kinda suck so I didnt. By far one of my fav chapters. I described the two right now but I forgot if I described them later becuase I did it after I published the next chapters so sorry if that repeats. But damn shawty you looking mighty fine right now. Anyways thats chapter nine have a good day/night/sleep. If yall even get sleep I dont so thats fine. Love yous! I