~ Prince Wilbur ~

Y/n didnt know how long she had spent in that cell without seeing anyone but it felt like ages for her. Now your probably wondering, what will happen to y/n? Well dont freight you'll find out soon-ish, so dont worry. The sleeping chambers is where everyone has been since the incident. Wilbur in his room stressing about what will happen. Tommy's room empty. Philza and Kristin sitting silently praying that their son will be ok. Technoblade quietly sitting on his bed thinking about what all had happened. Tubbo in his room not sure if y/n was actually the one who hurt is friend. And Ranboo. Storing the girls dress in his room for safe keeping. Even is she was a prisoner he didnt want the beautiful dress go to waste and get dirty. The sleeping chambers were on the whole other side of the castle from the emergancy room. The emergancy room is where Tommy was. The best doctors and nurses in Nazzulia Kingdom. Tommy was there with all of them being treated for his sickness. But now is not the time to learn about how the boy was doing. That'll happen later.

Up in his chamber Prince Wilbur was pacing around trying to figure out what to do. With y/n to be exact. He didnt know if she was the assassin or not. But thats not where our focus is. In the kingdom people were quiet and waiting for the news about Prince Tommy, if he'd be ok or not. But rumors also spread. About how y/n was the murderer. About how she had seemed so innocent to the people she worked for. About how she, out of every one of the poor people, could get her hands on a bottle of poison. And about how she used dark magic to escape the royal guards. And the list went on and on, but none of it was true. But while the rumors spread and the people mourned somewhere, not too far away a group of people laughed and cheered. And what they cheered for. For the murder of Prince Tommy. For the succesful set up of y/n. Oh I didnt mention that. Yes y/n hadnt just gotten in the middle of something terrible. This poor girl had been set up. And for what reason? Well again we dont know that.

These people were in a forest, with a campfire, and tents. They toasted to y/n and y/n only. For being the perfect person to set up. For them having a hatred toward her. For just being the little girl she was. And to their plan. That went ever so smoothly that before it seemed impossible to complete. But these people had done it. Murdered the youngest prince, set up y/n, and succesfully got away with it. Now they just waited to hear all the news, to hear that thier plan was succesful. Now back to the castle where y/n just woken up to see a small platter of food on her window.

~~~~~

"Finally some food" the girl murmured taking a bite of of the bread.

"Your welcome" a familiar voice said coming out of the shadows.

"Geez fuck" y/n said almost choking on the bread.

"Wow not even a hello Technoblade im hurt" the prince pouted coming up to the iron bars.

"Yeah Im going to say hello to the person keeping me here" y/n scoffed.

"And with the back talk again woah watch out princess thats strick two" the man chuckled.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed. It wasnt the best but it worked for the girl. Better than some cheap cot. Y/n sighed and laid down on her bed just to hear the click of her cell opening. She glanced up to see Techno leaning in the doorway.

"So you just gonna lay there and not talk or what?" Techno asked breaking the silence.

"Yup pretty much Mr. Blade" y/n said a small smile appearing on her face.

"Wow Im hurt" the prince said dramatically.

"Cry about it" y/n muttered.