~ tears ~

Y/n's fear of needles started with her mother getting sick. Part of her mothers treatments was to give her shots in her arm, leg, or even back. Y/n could always see her mother flinch but she always stayed strong for y/n. But y/n hated watching this. It hurt her to see her mother in pain. So when the doctors gave her mother one last shot saying it would help her not suffer, y/n hade a hatred for shots, well she became scared of them. Scared that they could take her life, or hurt her, just like they did to her mother. Thats where those tears and screams came from. One. Little. Object.

Back at the jail it couldn't help but feel different. Zeve and Tae were all alone. Even if Tae was the stronger one, they missed y/n too much. They cried in their cell so much. Why you ask? Well its not like these two knew what was going to happen to y/n. Zeve though looked on the brightside. She thought that y/n was going to be found innocent. Tae thought y/n was going somewhere else than this jail, or worse. But neither of these two were right.

The shot given to y/n was just a shot to make her fall asleep. Which she immediately did. This shot isnt normaly used. Mainly on agressive prisoners. Even if y/n wasnt being agessive the princes didnt want to make the king and queen wait any longer. Now I know I havent been narrating as much but thats because you know pretty much you all need to, so lets get on with this story.

~~~~~

Y/n opened her eyes just for everything to go black again.

The girl went limp in Technos arms. He moved his hand from her mouth. Her eyes were shut tight but tears stuck to her cheeks. Her mouth was closed but the look on her face was pleading for help. The prince lifted the girl over his shoulder and took her back to the carriage. She would only be asleep for twenty minutes or so. Technoblade looked back at his brothers. Wilbur was walking back to his carriage unbothered. Tommy on the otherhand was struck. His mouth was hanging open, eyes wide.

"Did you just kill her!" he said loudly.

The brunette chukled while stepping into the carriage, "No its a twenty minute sleep shot Tommy."

Techno chuckled stepping back into his carriage and soon enough they were back to moving. It wouldnt be long till the castel now.

About fifteen minutes passed and the carriages came to a hault. They were inside the castel walls. Wilbur and Tommy got out waiting for Techno. The prince came out of his carriage with y/n in his arms. Tommy snickered at him earning a slap on the back of the head by Wilbur. The four walked through the front gates where Dream and Sapnap stood. The two guards nodded to the princes and opened the door. George and Karl were there and escorted the princes to the meeting hall. Security levels were increased ever since the Spring Ball. Once at the grand doors of the meeting hall Karl opened the door following the princes in. Somehow Dream and Sapnap got to the doors in the back of the room already. Tubbo, Ranboo, Kristin, and Phil were all in the same seats as the first meeting with y/n.

"I see she wasnt cooperating," Kristin said at the sight of y/n in Technos arms.

"She didnt fight, just was stubborn," Wilbur said taking a seat.

"She'll wake up soon," Techno muttered staying standing.

And y/n did. About three more minutes went by while everyone was just talking. Y/ns eyes shot open as she gasped for air. The girl was now slightly sweating and tears were forming in her eyes. The gasp silenced the room as y/n tried sitting up in Technos arms. When she realized it was him holding her she fought back at his grip.