~ fight ~

How sweet of Technoblade. Right? Well he didnt think anything of it till he was out of the prison. Philza and Kristin would be wondering where his cape was. The prince just shrugged it off as he walked back to the castle. Zeve and Tae had gone back into their cells now. It was strange. The guards gave no explanation on why they took them out of their cells for a short moment. It didnt bother them though, to them it was like every other day. But for y/n, she hated that day. It was terrible, every part except for the cape. That was comforting. It was soft and warm in her cell. Now away from the jail, away from the castle and into the village. Even if y/n's best friend was Niki, and it seemed like she only was with her, but y/n did have other friends. Y/n's other friends couldnt believe their ears when the announcement of y/n being the assassin came out. They didnt know what to do. So they did the only resoanble thing to do, believe the king. So when the girl thought that her other 'freinds' would help her, it only took her a day to realize that they werent doing anything to help. Now back to y/n. After the cape had been given to her, there werent any more vivsits from the prince. And instead y/n sometimes caught glances of him in the prison by Antfrost or Bad, occasionally even Sam. Days turned into weeks, and then into a month. A whole month since she had been put in the prison. Y/n couldnt even stand a month so her thoughts raced when she remebered that she was in there for ten years.

But that ten years would soon become shorter. Because when Techno came to talk with Bad, Ant, or Sam, he would ask if they'd heard anything from y/n. And it was always that same answer. Nothing about Tommy, nothing about her trying to poison the boy, nothing about any of that. So when one day he over heard y/n talking to Zeve and Tae the prince couldnt possibly not listen in. It was a simle conversation really. Zeve and Tae asked about the Spring Ball. Even if y/n had already answered this question a millon times she always re-told the story. Of about Niki helped her get ready. About how everyone dressed up infront of the castle was amazing. About how its grand doors and high walls were lined with paintings and gold. Y/n's two friends always smiled at her telling the story. It amazed them. But still the girl did not bring up anything about poisoning Tommy, or even getting close to him. So Techno always told this to Wilbur who just smiled. Its not like he knew what to think about it either.

So as that month passed on and on with Techno visiting the jail it always felt quiet, till one morning out in the yard. Ill tell you about that soon dont worry. Ah you must hate me at this point. Am I right? I mean I always stop on the worst parts to stop at. But then again I still do end up telling you what happens. Right? Well anyways away from me babbling about how much you hate me I bet you still want to know some things. Well nows not the time. The time is to learn what happened in the yard that morning. About how the prince saw it all. About how his mind might of changed in the matter of a seconds, in the matter of. One. Punch.

~~~~~

The three headed out to the yard ordered by the guards. Y/n hadnt seen Bad, Ant, or Sam. She assumed they were with Techno, like almost every other day. Once they were out in the yard the three went to their usual spot. A broken bench in the far north corner. Even if it was usually busy there they didnt care, its not like anybody was listening. But today people were.

"Have they always bothered the woman here?" y/n asked.

"I swear its in their nature" Tae laughed.

The three thought the men werent near, but Arcano and Legis were, and they heard every little thing that was said.

"Fucking pricks" y/n murmured after Zeve told her a story about the two.

"Now now ladies lets not talk bad about such good gentlemen like us" Legis smirked as him and Arcano walked up.

Y/n was the first to stand, while Tae was the first to speak.