~ carriage ~

These carriages werent like the one y/n rode in when she was going to the prison. No these ones were much nicer. Much much nicer. They werent broken with no widows. There wasnt and tears or stains in the seats. There were two rows of seats. And this time these seats werent an old uncomfortable felt, they were a nice leather. The interior was amazing too. The walls were just as detailed as the castle walls. Engraved with pictures or even accents of pure gold, lining the windows that were actually filled in with glass. It was crystal clear glass, no smudge marks. Everything about these carriages were perfect compared to the carriage y/n had riden in previously. Even if it felt amazing to not be in an actual dump but she wanted out. She wanted out of the now moving carriage and back into the prison, back into the arms of Zeve and Tae. Back to be not around the very people who accused her.

Techno sat quietly across from the girl. Her hair was still a mess but her eyes werent shining that she was happy, they were shining like hse was mad, furious. Techno shrugged it off and peered through the curtains, through the window, out to the town. In the carriage infront of them Wilbur and Tommy sat just as quietly, but not for long.

In the streets people peered out their doors or windows wanting to catch a glimp of the carriage. No one dared to step foot on the road. Back at the castle the king and queen, Tubbo, and Ranboo were waiting. Waiting for there not so specail guest. Ranboo stood with his head down, nervous to see the girl that he thought was so kind. Tubbo stood tall with hatred bubling up in him. He never has gotten a good look at y/n because she either was looking down or it was dark but he hated her for what she supposedly did to Tommy. The king and queen were mumbling to each other about something they had found out. After looking into the poison they found a shocking fact, well you know that already so dont get your hopes up for some amazing, out of this world detail you didnt know. But while y/n was in the prison everyones hatred grew for the innocent girl.

~~~~~

"Wilbur are we sure this is a good idea, I mean the woman did try to kill me"

"Tommy we dont know that, plus Phil said he has someting to tell us when we get back" the brunette said slightly annoyed with his brother.

In the other carriage Techno was trying to figure out what to say. But y/n ended up talking first.

"I know you guys dont want me in the fucking castle so spill the tea, what do you want with me?" the girl said staring right at the prince.

Techno looked up catching y/n's eyes. She seemed determined to find out the truth but she already knew it.

"Ill tell you when we get to the castle," Techno said staring at her.

"No. No, you will tell me now," she scowled.

Techno smirked, "And what if I dont?"

But he got his answer. Y/n banged on the back of the carriage causing it to break to a stop. They both fell foward a bit but before Techno could get his balance back he heard the carriage door open. The prince rushed out hearing the carriage door behind him open.

"What the fuck Techno!" the blonde prince yelled.

Y/n was now standing in the middle of the road. The carriage drivers had their swords sheathed but stayed on their seats.

"Youll tell me what the fuck you want with me or Ill march my ass all the way back to the prison and lock myslef in that stupid cell. And you know why Im at it Ill just squeze through the iron bars in the back and throw myslef off the cliff!" the girl yelled, tears starting to form in her eyes. She didnt want to go back to the place that ruined her life.

Wilbur glanced at Techno but he didnt know what to say, or do.

"Just get back in the carriage," Wilbur yelled to her.

Y/n faced Wilbur, "No," she said firmly.

"Get back in the carriage its easier" Techno scowled, now he had a plan on what to do if y/n didnt cooperate.

"No," she smirked.

That was all Techno needed. He marched over to the girl looking back at Wilbur and nodding. Somehow, probably thier brotherly bond, Wilbur knew what he was going to do. Y/n backed up but kept her chin high. Techno grabbed the girls wrist which she tried yanking away. When that didnt work she kicked him. The prince didnt even wince, thats when y/n got slightly scared. She glanced at the other princes seeing Wilbur run over. The only thing she could think of was to scream. So she did.

Thats when Techno winced. Y/n's scream was loud and high-pitched, and right in his ear. He put his hand over her mouth but she just backed away and kept screaming. Techno moved to the back of her. He put one hand tightly around his waist so she couldnt move, and the other was firmly on her mouth. Wilbur was right infront of them and pulled out something from his pocket. A needle.

Y/n's eyes widened and she scratched at Technos hand. Thats when she actually screamed, an inaudible scream. Not to make Techno to back away and let her go, but because she was deathly scared of needles. But the prince didnt know that. He kept his hand over her mouth. Her eyes started to gloss over again as she wiggled in Technos arms.

"Keep her still," the brunette muttered.

Techno nodded holding y/n's waist tighter making her stop moving. She squezed her eyes shut but opened them once again before it all went black.

a/n:
OMG IM BACK! New year new time to start writing. But until after like the middle of Febuary Ill be quite busy. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter its finally out. I dont know why but I love this chapter. I hope no ones actually scared of needles but if you are Im sorry. Anyways thats it love you so much remeber its a new year so treat yourself even better than you did last year!