𝒲𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝒯 𝐵𝐸𝒢𝒜𝒩

Omniscient POV
12 years ago
Smith's Grove Elementary

9 year old Beyoncé walked into the class with her natural hair in a curly half up-half down hair style, classic blue jeans, and her favorite Bratz doll covering her shirt, Sasha

9 year old Beyoncé walked into the class with her natural hair in a curly half up-half down hair style, classic blue jeans, and her favorite Bratz doll covering her shirt, Sasha. She also had her black & white Jordan Retro 11s on her feet. She held on tight to her favorite possession her mother bought her to date, her Hannah Montana backpack. She had to switch schools due to a lot of incidents involving herself and another student and of course, the school failed to handle it properly. It went as far as the little girl trying to harm Beyoncé with a pair of scissors.

Nobody knew the reasoning on why this student didn't like Beyoncé. Beyoncé herself claimed she never even spoke to the girl so the cause of it all was really unknown.

"You must be Beyoncé?" A red-haired lady asked as she came up to Beyoncé.

"Yes.." Beyoncé answered shyly. "No need to be nervous. I'm your teacher Ms. Blake. Welcome to your 4th grade class. Would you like to hang your backpack up?" Ms. Blake asked Beyoncé. Beyoncé shook her head quickly. "Can I keep it on my chair please?" Beyoncé asked, wanting to keep it close.

"Of course you can. Follow me so I can show you your new seat." Beyoncé took Ms. Blake's hand and slightly trailed behind her to her new seat. Ms. Blake brought Beyoncé to a small table meant for 2-3 students to sit there at a time. There at the table already was a girl coloring in a coloring book.

The girl had on a baby pink dress, her hair was in twin buns with pink and purple butterfly hair clips to accessorize.

"Hi Onika. This is our new student Beyoncé, Beyoncé this is Onika." Both girls shyly waved at each other.

"Do you mind if Beyoncé shares this spot with you?" Onika smiled brightly and moved her coloring supplies and patted down on the now empty space beside her.
Beyoncé put her backpack on the back of her chair then filled in the empty spot.

"Hey I like your backpack, it's so cool. I love Hannah Montana." Onika spoke to Beyoncé first.

"Thank you and me too! It's one of my favorite shows. I like your butterfly clips and sandals." Beyoncé complimented back. Onika turned towards Beyoncé.

"What's your favorite Hannah Montana song? And you can't say 'Best of Both Worlds." Onika said trying to put Beyoncé to the test.

"I would never say Best of Both Worlds. I would say 'Gonna Get this', 'Ordinary Girl' for sure." Beyoncé said, shrugging.

"I love 'Ordinary Girl' too. I like 'Nobody's Perfect' and 'He could be the one too"." Onika added on.

"I can't believe I forgot about 'Nobody's Perfect." Beyoncé shook her head.

"Sasha is your favorite Bratz doll?" Onika took in notice of her shirt.

"Yes she is. Is she yours too?" Beyoncé asked curiously.