𝒜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝑒𝓈

BK

I walked inside my mothers house instantly being smacked with the smell of food and the sound of laughter:

"Wow mother, thank you for the invite." I said making my presence known.

"Oh bey! Hi my baby." My mother beamed, pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her just as tightly back. I couldn't help but to reciprocate the energy given back every single time. My mother was just one of my favorite people, I could never be mad at her.

"Little Bey, not so little any more." I said recognizing that voice from anywhere.

"AUNTIE ANGELA." I said squealing, hopping into my aunt's lap.

She was my mothers closest friend

She was my mothers closest friend. They've grown up together since my mother was 5 and my aunt Angela was 7. They've always looked out for one another. They were more so siblings than their actual siblings.

"Oh so I must be Casper." I heard a smooth voice.

"Aunt Nippy!" I said lap hopping from Aunt Angela's lap into hers.

Aunt Whitney, more so aunt Nip, was the cooler "aunt" of my mothers friends

Aunt Whitney, more so aunt Nip, was the cooler "aunt" of my mothers friends. She met my mother and aunt  in middle school. Since then, it was always them 3, never parted. They could never stay away from each other too long whether they were mad or not. They were a part of my village as I was growing up.

"Look at you all grown up." She rubbed her fingers through my curly hair.

"Aunt nippy you would've thought you haven't seen me in years. You just saw me a few months ago." I softly giggled.

"A few months too long." Aunt Angela chimed in.

"Y'all were the ones who moved from Houston!" My mother quickly agreed with me.