𝑀𝒜𝑅𝐼𝒜𝐻

OM

As I prepared for my new show, I started to get nervous by the minute

As I prepared for my new show, I started to get nervous by the minute. I did plenty of shows, I just think this one is making me nervous because the crowd is 10x bigger. Not only that, I know a few celebrities were going to be out there as well. I grabbed my phone. I clicked her contact and she answered immediately.

"Bey-"

"Nicki everything will be fine. Don't overthink it, you have over hundreds of your supporters out here. You will do amazing like you have at every other show." She practically shouted in my ear. I laughed.

"Now come out here! I'm tired of waiting."

"Okay okay." I hung up the phone and walked out of the dressing room in the venue they provided. I made my way to the side of the stage doing warm-ups.

"HOUSTON MAKES SOME NOISE FOR NICKI MINAJ!!" The Dj yelled into the mic. I walked out and nearly froze. There were so many people in here. More than what I'm used to. I looked at the DJ and gave him the signal to start the track.

"How you gonna do a freaky girl song and not include Nicki minaj?" The crowd started screaming. I know they can be louder than that.

"HOUSTON, I said how you gonna do a freaky girl song and not include Nicki Minaj?" The track started to play and they started screaming louder and chanting Gucci's lyrics. That's the reaction I wanted.
-
-
-
-

My part of the show was now over and I was just walking through the crowd when I saw my friends in the back corner. Why are they all the way back here?

"You did so good Oni." Bey said being the first to run up to me.

The rest of my friends followed suit

"Thank you guys. I appreciate y'all for being here."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Taylah said.

"Yeah we know you wouldn't." Beyoncé spoke.

"What?"

"Nic Nac Patty Whack give a-"
"Don't you even finish that." I said turning around to see Robyn.