𝒞𝑅𝒜𝒵𝒴 𝐼𝒩 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸

O.M

I trampled down the stairs in a hurry to leave

"You okay Onika?" I heard Lauren ask.

"Yeah!" I shouted back. I grabbed my keys off the table and walked into the living room. Where I saw the girls and nas.

"Oh hey nas. You're still here....." I'm curious as to why he's still here. He told me he was leaving a couple days ago. I mean I don't have a problem with it but at the same time do. Like that's an extra person eating all the food in my house that's not helping provide for it.

"Anyways I'm going over to Bey's. I'll meet you guys at the release party?" They nodded their heads.

"Ooo I can't wait for tonight. I'm gonna look extra good. Too many rich and fine men to be going to a release party looking basic." Lauren said.

"Girl you are not bagging one of those men." Taylah said to Lauren.

"Just because you don't have the ability to, doesn't mean we don't." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Look, we are all walking in single, and back out single." Caresha said.

Jatavia and Caresha finally settled on moving to Houston. They both stay with Lauren and I until they are able to move into their house. Which will be soon, they just have to finish fixing a few things for them like new paint jobs, flooring, electrical, you know the standards. They're influencers and they make quite a lot. I don't have a problem with them being here honestly. I'm always at Bey's house anyways.

"Who is we all?" I questioned.

"Get the girl she wanted and don't know how to act." Lauren said.

"And don't." I smiled. I don't care, I'll tell the whole world Beyoncé my baby and I'm excited.

"Nicki got a girlfriend?" Jatavia asked.

"Yup and it's Beyoncé." Jude said.

"The fine girl that came to New York that one time?" Caresha asked and I nodded my head.

"How'd you manage to do that?"

"Be me. Duh." I chuckled.

"Oh so you and blondie together?" Nas asked and I nodded.

"Interesting." He nodded his head.

"How is that interesting?" I asked.

"You such a hater nas." JT said.

"You mad she ain't with you still?" Caresha asked. I wouldn't enter a serious relationship with Nas either way. He isn't one of those guys that takes them seriously anyways so why would I?

"I ain't mad about anything. I just found it interesting." He shrugged.

"You still ain't answer how." I said slipping on my crocs.