𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝟤

"Fine." She let the door go and I saw the tears pool in her eyes before she went towards the house. Starting my car, rolling my windows down, I can hear her kicking Nasir out the house. Shortly after he exited the house while she just stood in the doorway watching me and I watched her.

"Bey please.."

OM

I looked at her sitting in her car. Hoping she would get out and come inside, but that wasn't the case. Instead, she pulled out. That simple motion broke my heart. I closed my door and went straight into my room and cried.

I promise if this would've been anyone else this wouldn't hurt as much.

"Are you okay Onika?" I heard Lauren ask me. I shook my head, leaving it buried in my pillow.

"I don't know what I did.."

"I don't think it was you Onika." Lauren told me while rubbing my back.

"It's more so Nas. Clearly they don't like each other for.. obvious reasons." She added. I'm very aware of how Nas feels about me but it never mattered to me because I don't feel the same, never will. Ever since I got with Bey, I stopped hanging around him, not only in respect for her but other reasons as well. The moment her and I became official, he just started doing and saying things he never did. Whenever he's here, it's for the other girls not me. I stay in my room or go over to Bey's house.

"I don't care about Nas... I only care about her." I said now, laying on my side facing Lauren.

"While that is true, Beyoncé might think otherwise. Who knows what's going on in her head. It's apparent she isn't comfortable around him though."

"I got him to leave! She should've came back inside the house." Part of me still hopes she walks through that door.

"She probably just went to clear her head. What I've learned about her is she doesn't like talking about how she feels at all. She would rather do something that relaxes her." Lauren stated. It was very true too, ever since we were kids. She would be sad and I'll try my best to get her to tell me what's wrong, but she would never budge. I never knew why she was that way...

"That's another thing, she never tells me how she feels. I practically have to force it out of her. I shouldn't have to do that." I expressed this to Lauren.

"That's true but obviously there's a reason she doesn't like talking about her problems. I know quite a few people like that." I nodded my head. Lauren and I stayed up in my room for a couple hours just talking about nothing really, we even made food and cookies. The girls of course joined in, the whole house was just up and alert. When I checked the time it was going on 7. We pulled an all-nighter, which isn't new for Lauren at all. It's rare I ever pull them. But, I can't sleep knowing she's mad at me. I feel like I'm living the life of an early to mid 2000s r&b song.

As we were watching tv, eating the cookies we'd baked my room door creaked open. I looked to see Bey walking through my door. I don't know whether to jump in her arms or to give her the same treatment she gave me. I think I'm going with the first option. I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I told her as she walked us over to my bed.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked me, confused.
"Lauren, my spot please. You don't have to leave the room but I just like that specific spot." Lauren shook her head while getting off the bed anyways