𝑅𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Thank you for 15k 🫶🏾

OM

"Maybe you should get this one." Lauren said, holding up this multi-colored dress. It looked like it could stop above my knees.

"Lauren, please be serious." I straight faced her. The colors were ugly. They didn't go well with one another.

"You're being complicated." I shrugged my shoulders. Right now, Lauren & Jude are helping me search for something to wear for Bey's & I date tonight. She felt bad about the other night so she wants to make it up to me. Technically this is our first date as a couple.

"I can't find anything." I frowned before I pulled my phone out to call bey.

"Girl we haven't even been looking for too long." Jude said as she searched through the racks. After what seemed like forever, Beyoncé answered her phone.

"Hello.." she said laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked her while I looked through the clothes.

"Just messing around with the girls and Noah. Why what's up?"

"I need a reason to call you now?"

"No you don't babe. I was just asking, I just assumed there was a reason."

"What are you wearing tonight?!" Maybe if I get an idea of what she's wearing, I could maybe match in a sense.

"You'll see tonight." She answered before answering to whoever was in the back. I rolled my eyes.

"Bey, I'm serious." I dragged from the racks on this side of the store and moved to a part not too far. I really hate shopping, I could never find anything. Maybe I should go with what I was going to wear at first.

"I'm wearing a dress, honey."

"The color?" Lauren came up to me again with this long black dress. It had spaghetti like straps and ruffled a little at the end. It's kind of cute. I took it out of her hands and draped it across my arm. I'll try it on in the dressing room.

"Black sweetheart."

"Are you getting tired of me already?"

"Never that." She said in a tone I really couldn't decipher.

"What's the theme?" I went over to one of the empty benches and just sat there. In a second I'm about to cancel the whole date.

"What do you mean?"

"Casual, classy-"

"Do elegant, classy whatever you want to label it. Just dress to impress Onika." She said cutting me off. This is going to take hours.

"Okay well I do-" Did she just hang up on me? I went back to her contact and it sent me straight to voicemail. Her phone must have died.

I dreadfully got up to find the girls to look inside another store. I truthfully don't believe I'll find what I'm looking for here. I hate how indecisive I am, my original dress just wasn't cutting it for me.