𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒰𝒮𝐼𝒪𝒩𝒜𝐿 𝐹𝒪𝑅 𝒴𝒪𝒰

BK
Beyoncé's House

"I think I like somebody

"I think I like somebody.." I told Robyn.

"Yeah onika." Robyn responded, laying in my bed throwing the ball in the air.

We were just laying around

We were just laying around. It was the weekend and it was raining outside.

"Besides her." I rolled my eyes.

"She's not going to like the sound of that."

"Oh well." She's been flaunting all over Instagram with Nas. I could literally careless whether her feelings end up hurt or not. This is why I say we should just keep it on a friendly level. When I told Nicki that the other night she told me "it don't matter because you'll be mine soon." Like, girl??

"Mariah?" I shook my head while sitting up.

"When I said Mariah was just my friend, I meant that. I can see why y'all think that but we're just cool. I'm mainly just her emotional support, things like that." I explained to Robyn. Sure, Mariah is a cute girl far beyond cute actually. She's sweet, caring, and considerate.

"She likes men, anyways. Because trust me, if she didn't? I would've been all over her forreal. Nicki would've had a real reason to be mad then." I tell Robyn truthfully.

"Can you please leave some cute girls for the rest of us? Like you keep taking them all." I laughed.

"Not my fault they find me fine. But, do you wanna know? Do you wanna know?" I leaned over and started to shake Robyn.

"Do you? Do you? Huh? Do you?"

"Who is it Giselle?!"

"You." I winked my eye at her playing around. She sat up so quickly.

"Girl don't play with me cause you know I'll be on you like white on rice."

"Okay okay I'm sorry. I was just kidding, but forreal? You can't tell Onika, like at all."

"I can't make no promises..." she dragged out.

"What? We were friends before you and her were friends..."