𝐹𝑅𝒪𝑀 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝒩𝒟𝒮 𝒯𝒪 𝐹𝒪𝑅𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅𝒮

27 years ago

"Now you go in there and have fun, Bey. Make sure to say your please and thank you's-"

"Mama I know ." Beyoncé slightly frowned at her mothers 100th reminder on how to act at Onikas house. She was staying over for the first time.

"Don't go frowning bey bey. Let me know if you're ready to be picked up early, okay?" Beyoncé nodded her head. She gave her mother a quick hug before she stepped out of the car.

She didn't even make it onto the first step before Onika ran onto the porch and pulled her best friend into a hug.

Both girls have been friends for about a few years now but, this is her first time staying over because Beyoncé wasn't ever comfortable staying over anyone's house that wasn't her grandparents.

But she really wanted to hang with her today so she just did.

"Hi bey bey." Onika greeted clinging on to her. Beyoncé instantly hugged her back.

"I have so much planned for us, come on." Beyoncé did one last wave to her mother before going into onikas home.

"Hi Miss Maraj." Beyoncé waved. Carol was on the phone so she gave her a smile and wave before she ran up the steps.

"Okay so first thing, we are watching the Barbie movies I don't care how old we are... you are probably like the only person I know who never watched at least one Barbie movie."

"I don't care for Barbie's, Bratz is better." Beyoncé shrugged, making Onika gasp.

17 years ago

"I can't believe you really sat up there and made me watch every single barbie movie that night in order." Beyoncé laughed. That was the night she learned assertive Onika could be and she loved it.

"My feelings are still hurt! You said you didn't care for Barbie's made it seem like you ain't care for me.."

"The correlation where?" Beyoncé asked raising that famous eyebrow of hers.

"I'm a barbie?"

"Should've been a Brat, being a Barbie is so typical..."

"BUT.." beyoncé said before onika could speak because she felt a wrath coming her way.

"Personally knowing you and I after watching those movies I see why you called yourself a Barbie.. you LIVED by those."

"No no no... Barbie lived by ME! That's why I'll forever be the original." Beyoncé just laughed and didn't dare to disagree with her love.

"Who are you looking for?" Beyoncé told onika as she sat from her at the dinner table. It was their two year anniversary. A very long two years for the girls.

Both of them were climbing into a higher status into the music industry. While Onika was enjoying the growth, Beyoncé was starting to hate it. Too many people were asking too many questions and trying to get in her business and she didn't like that at all but music was her passion and she wouldn't dare let it go. So she just ignores them..