..... 𝒮𝒪 𝐹𝒜𝑅

Omniscient Pov

The last time Onika saw Beyoncé was the day after her sleepover, which was in class and everything did seem cool.... At first. After that, she saw less of Beyoncé.

It went from seeing her switching her seat in class and sitting alone, to seeing her less in the hallways, to not seeing her at all for a week or so and it was crushing Onika. She had so much stuff she just wanted to tell her best friend while laying around in bed but she couldn't.

Meanwhile, Beyoncé was just having a hard time. Beyoncé wasn't meaning to shut Onika out, anyone for that matter. She didn't talk to any of her friends, she didn't talk to her parents as much, not even Star and they were the closest. Beyoncé recently lost her grandparents at the time and torn wasn't the word to explain how she felt.

There wasn't a day she missed without seeing her grandmother and her grandfather. Beyoncé did everything with her grandparents. From shopping, doctors appointments, to the smallest things like watching tv, helping with dishes, or just riding in the car with them, things like that.

She'll go as far just to go over to her grandparents house to nap next to her grandmother because she wanted to be near her. Don't tell anyone but she favored her grandmother a little more. Just by a little though, they were just alike in many ways.

Beyoncé's grandparents were her heart in human form. So, losing them is taking a big toll on her. Especially since it was a very unexpected death.

A few days after her grandmother's death, her grandfather's death crept upon him. Unlike her grandmother's death being unexpected, her grandfather had several health issues. So his wife's death on top of that didn't help.

Beyoncé's grandmother's death was ruled from natural causes but her grandfather's death was from a broken heart. All of this was too much for her. Onika didn't know this at the time though.

Tina was very concerned because Beyoncé wouldn't come out of her room for nothing. All she did was shower and eat. She hasn't seen sunlight in over a week.

Tina allowed her child to grieve over the loss of her grandparents because she knew how close they were and she would comfort her as much as possible.

But, she couldn't allow Beyoncé to miss another day of school. She wouldn't care if the school didn't keep sending those little welfare checks to her. Even after she did tell the school Beyoncé was having a hard time mentally and emotionally.

So the next day, she made her get up for school. Beyoncé wasn't happy about it but she understood. She didn't want to be bothered knowing her friends were going to talk her ears off after not seeing her for a week. But she needed to be social in some sort because being alone didn't help her.

Beyoncé didn't feel like being the normal fashionista she was so she just threw on a matching black sweat suit with a white t-shirt under the sweatshirt. The most she did to make it cute was that it had a random cute graphic design on the front. Her grandmother designed this for her.

When she was finished getting ready, she grabbed her bookbag and dragged herself downstairs.

"Good Morning Bumble." Mama Tina softly greeted her.
"Hey Bey." Star also greeted her with a small smile.

"Hey." Beyoncé said with a small smile. Mama Tina's heart broke at the sight of her child. She hates to see her children hurt. They hurt, she hurts.

"I know you don't like breakfast as much but I'll still offer you some. So?" Mama Tina Asked. Beyoncé shook her head.

"No thanks mama. Do you think you can bring me lunch today though?" Beyoncé asked.
"Me too Mama." Star added.