𝑅𝐸𝒞𝒪𝒩𝒩𝐸𝒞𝒯𝐸𝒟

Omniscient POV

It's been a few years since Onika and Beyoncé last saw each other, 4-5 years to be exact. They last saw each other in their final year of middle school; they are now freshly graduated seniors moving on to college. Onika is still....Onika. Nothing changed about her except she got curvier. But Beyoncé? She changed a lot. Old Beyoncé didn't speak much unless it came to someone talking about her or bothering her. She was a quiet girl, that's why she only had 3 friends.

But new Beyoncé? Remember when she said she wished she was like Maxine from Living Single, living life without what anybody has to say about her and be freely spoken? Well she is now that girl.

You thought when Onika said she will pop if anyone says anything else to her? She doesn't even wait for them to speak anymore.. she just pops. Don't get me wrong, she's still that understanding and caring girl but she's not as lenient as she used to be. She's still friends with Kelly and Michelle though. She wouldn't even dare to make a new friend. She wasn't too interested. High school students are just messy and she didn't have the time. She just wanted to graduate and go, now since she has done that, she'll make friends in college.

Onika reconnected with her old friends in New York. She didn't see how she was friends with them before except one. She was shocked at how much they changed.

Beyoncé and Onika lost contact during their sophomore year of high school. It wasn't on a bad note either, if anything it was accidental. Numbers got changed and they didn't know how to contact each other. It didn't help that Beyoncé didn't have social media at that time either. But that was years ago.

It was summer vacation, and Beyoncé was bored. Did she have things she could go and do? Yeah of course she just didn't want to. Those things consisted of parties and she was not in the mood for partying. She wants to go roller skating, fair, water parks, zoo things like that but she has no one to do that with though.

Kelly was a party girl. That's self-explanatory, Michelle was back home for the summer.

Beyoncé was just scrolling on Twitter laughing and retweeting and quoting on whatever she finds necessary to put her two cents in.

Beyoncé had quite a following across all her platforms. Over 10K on Twitter, 150K on Instagram, over 10K subscribers on YouTube. She was doing pretty well, old her would never.

Beyoncé switched over to Instagram.. she decided to go post a random picture in her gallery at the moment.

As soon as she pressed post she instantly started getting likes and comments. She continued to scroll until she went to the post to check it out. She was scrolling, liking all the comments that complimented her. She started to get bored until one comment stood out to her.

Liked by solangeknowles and 13,567 others

beyonce  yeah I don't know how to do captions still