Information

The above image is a reference picture of Uki- of course, she usually wears pants and doesn't smile. I used Ochako as a base for that piece of art.

About the Book:

This is a MHA OC story! It will be written in first person (I/me/my) from Hoshizora Ukizuki's perspective. This is the kind of writing that comes easiest to me, so I figured it was the best choice. Names are formatted Last Name First Name.

There will be disturbing and potentially triggering scenes in this book, so be sure to check the warnings in each chapter. Some of them may seem small, but I don't want anybody to read something that hurts them.

I love writing and I love Uki, so this book is really just me being creative and telling her story! Hope you have as much fun reading as I will writing!

When this chapter is updated, it means something has changed. Please make sure to read it so you know what to expect.

If I don't have a chapter finished each week, I'm going to update any edits I have in an effort to please the algorithm.

Copyright:

Hoshizora Ukizuki and the Hoshizora family, Kocho, Ito "Patchwork" Tajiyanma, Katori Kyoumi and Donten Raiu, Nokokibi Shūn, Weathersfield Marcia, Kakukira "Miracuity" Mira, Futome "Beans" Mitsuko, Hakumushi Shiiko, "Fate", Yanagi Kaneharu, Suzuki Izumi, Miyamoto Meiako, Yonao Haderō, Yanagi Azusa, Tokuda Tanrio, Nukotsu Ken, Jihoku Hidan, Kibyō Muken, Shukei Rui, Tsukouka "Ririn" Ritsu, Awaguya Fumyō, Tahon Mai and Haji Tohi are my original characters. Suzuki Izumi and Miyamoto Meiako were adopted from other creators. I've also created relations of canon characters who may appear in this story, such as Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa's child and Ojiro Mashirao's parents. Kanroji Akira belongs to @ nireteal on Instagram, who has given me permission to use her in parts of this story. My Hero Academia and all relevant characters, plots and settings belong to Horikoshi Kohei.

All art present in this book, including the cover and chapter headers, is my own work unless stated otherwise.

Connections:

Instagram: @ mochiixq - be sure to check it out if you want to see my art!

Playlist for this book/Uki lore: available through my carrd, linked in my bio!

Uki's Quirk explanation: can be found in All About OCs, along with various other information about her and my other characters!

I hope you enjoy this story!