5 | ɪɴᴅᴇᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs

Warnings: swearing, blood and self-blame (I might forget to add that latter one sometimes, but you'll see a LOT that Uki blames herself! Though the reason will be secret for a while)

Word count: 1148

☆-----...•ɪɴᴅᴇᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs•...-----☆

"For today's Hero course lesson," our teacher drones, "we'll be joined by another teacher." He pauses to yawn.

Sometimes I wonder what this man's sleep schedule is like.

"Uh... This time around you may choose whether or not you wear your Hero costumes, as there are some that may limit your..."

"Yes!" I say, standing up and pumping my fist. It's the loudest I've been all year in this class, and I'm speaking at a normal volume. No more ridiculously heavy, tight, inconvenient Hero costume!

Well, this time at least.

As the rest of their class grab their Hero costumes, I get my sports uniform out of my bag.

Iida, like a responsible mother, ushers us all down to the bus and tries to organise us into seats. We would probably have managed just fine without him, but hey. At least he tries. I give him a sympathetic look on my way past, and end up in an aisle seat next to Jiro.

"Hey, Hoshi-sama," she says.

"Why does everybody keep calling me that?" I monotone.

"Well, the school's pretty much decided you must be some sort of goddess. And if we're talking about flashy Quirks," Kirishima says, leaning over the back of his chair, "it's gotta be you, Bakugo and Todoroki, right?"

Hmm.

I mean, it's a little insulting he's grouping me down to their level, but oh well. I guess he's too uneducated to tell the difference.

"By the way, Hoshi-sama-chan," Tsu says. "Why didn't you choose to wear your Hero costume?"

"This is better," I state, pointing a gloved finger at my sports uniform.

Tsuyu blinks. "Kero."

"All of them have their problems though," Mina says, raising a finger. "Bakugo's mean, Todoroki's silent, and Hoshi-chan is terrifying."

"Still, I'd bet they all get fangirls," Kaminari says. Turning to Bakugo, he grins. "It's crazy though, because we've only known you for a few days and it's already clear your personality is trash burning in garbage!"

"DIE, YOU STUPID EXTRA," Bakugo yells. "AND WHAT'S WITH THAT VOCABULARY, HUH?"

"Stop it with the capital letters," I say, rubbing my temple. "You're way too neon right now, it's giving me a headache."

"Is that something to do with your Quirk?" Midoriya interjects eagerly. He whips out a pen and notebook. "Could you tell me how it works?"

"Hey, looks like Hoshi-sama is getting fanboys too," Jiro calls to Kaminari.

"No," I tell Midoriya.

Wow. He looks like a sad puppy...

The bus slows down. Iida's the first to stand up, eager to organise us off the vehicle. We troop out obediently.

"Hello, everyone!" Thirteen declares. Oh, I suppose that's our extra teacher for today. "Before we start, I have one thing to talk about... Maybe two... No, three..." she continues to add fingers as we stand in silence.