Info: IMPORTANT UPDATES

Hi! I was originally going to share this in a separate book but then I changed my mind and figured it was easier to put it all in one. I didn't want to get rid of the blurb you saw in the last chapter or the important warnings in this one, though, so I'm separating it into parts.

The rest of this information is copied and pasted from that in the same chapter in Lunar Night except for where marked with a ☆. Continuing readers, even if you skip the rest, read these ☆s. They are important.

About the Book:

This is a MHA OC story! Most will be written in first person (I/me/my) from Hoshizora Ukizuki's perspective. ☆However, this time around, some parts of this book will be written in third person (he/she/they), though still focused on narrating Uki's story. Names are formatted Last Name First Name.

☆Also, on the topic of OCs. Ukizuki is her own person (fictional character I suppose lol). I am not meant to be Uki. You guys are not meant to be Uki. She is a unique character with a lot of lore and a lot of personality. The book is written in first person because first person is a PoV. Books that are written in first person are not author or reader inserts unless they specify that they are. Please do not call me Uki or refer to me by Uki's pronouns (she/her). Please do not comment things such as "I would never do that" or the like. If you want an x reader story, there are lots! Look for books that say x reader or x y/n. I'm sure most of you know this already, but recently I've been finding a lot of people don't understand the concept of a non self interest OC or a non self insert first person story.

☆THIS BOOK CONTAINS DEATH, GORE, SELF-HARM, SUICIDAL IDEATION/SENTIMENTS, DEPRESSION, ABANDONMENT/BETRAYAL, CHILDHOOD TRAUMA AND OVERALL WORSE CONTENT THAN LUNAR NIGHT. These actions, reactions and situations are not all explicitly condemned, especially when Uki behaves in some negative manner (which she does often), as the book is mostly from her PoV. This DOES NOT MEAN I support, condone or encourage them. ☆Please take warnings seriously and read at your own risk.

☆Some sections of this part of Uki's story were originally drafted when I was going through similar experiences. I tend to deal with my emotions and experiences through writing. Thus, this is the most personal part, and not going to align with everyone's experience with these things. Please be considerate when commenting. (This was a long, long time ago now, by the way, in case anyone is concerned.)

That said, I love writing and I love Uki, so this book is really just me continuing to tell her story. Hope you enjoy it, through the good and bad.

When this chapter is updated, it means something has changed. Please make sure to read it so you know what to expect.

If I don't have a chapter finished each week, I may update any edits I have in an effort to please the algorithm.  ☆If you see the same chapter published twice, it's likely just a spelling mistake being corrected.

Copyright:

Hoshizora Ukizuki and the Hoshizora family, Kocho, Ito "Patchwork" Tajiyanma, Katori Kyōmi and Donten Raiu, Nokokibi Shūn, Weathersfield Marcia, Kakukira "Miracuity" Mira, Futome "Beans" Mitsuko, Hakumushi Shiiko, ☆Kaizuki Nadako, "Fate", Yanagi Kaneharu, Suzuki Izumi, Miyamoto Meiako, Yonao Haderō, Yanagi Azusa, Tokuda Tanrio, Nukotsu Ken, Jihoku Hidan, Kibyō Muken, Shukei Rui, Tsukouka "Ririn" Ritsu, Awaguya Fumyō, Tahon Mai and Haji Tohi are my original characters. Suzuki Izumi and Miyamoto Meiako were adopted from other creators.

I've also created relations of canon characters who may appear in this story, such as Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa's child and Ojiro Mashirao's parents. Kanroji Akira belongs to Nireteal, who has given me permission to use her in parts of this story. Other guest appearances may occur!

My Hero Academia and all relevant characters, plots and settings belong to Horikoshi Kohei.

All art present in this book, including the cover and chapter headers, is my own work unless stated otherwise.

Connections:

☆Instagram @ riexliet - nowadays, I mostly share Death Note content, but Uki art and lore will come up occasionally!

Playlist for Uki's story: available through my carrd, linked in my bio! I'll have to double check if it's actually linked lol

Uki's Quirk explanation: can be found in All About OCs, along with various other information about her and my other characters!

I hope you enjoy this story!