Mountain tiredness

y/n pov

"alrighty gang, the bus has just arrived for the trip" russo told us "the walk up the mountain will only be around 40 minutes, we will film the scenes hopefully get it all done this arvo" joe announces grinning. The cast didn't seem shocked almost happy to get out but this was news to me. 

"i thought that was next week" i say trying to remember 

"next week we are leaving for atlanta y/n" RDJ reminds me. 

"shit right, ill be back i have to give the russos my forms" i say running over to my bag grabbing them and running back hoping they haven't left yet. 

3rd person pov

the rest of the cast went to gather a couple things. More prepared people brought earphones others (like chris hemsworth) gathered snacks for everyone. Most of the cast preferred when they could all travel together like this. it made it more enjoyable. 

y/n walked back out still in a good mood from lunch. and ran back to her trailer to grab some things. She grabs her headphones and water bottle along with her bag and phone. Y/n quite enjoyed bus rides. it was easy to people watch and it was nice when the bus was quiet. 

walking back out to the carpark where the bus was parked on the side of the road she saw many marvel actors  there was. all of the chrises pauls and toms. most people. y/n was yet to meet paul bettany and chris prat. more of the guardians cast stood around plus all the og avengers obviously.

She walked over to the cast instantly standing by lizzies side who was talking with Paul Bettany. lizzie notices and wraps an arm around the teen. 

"you must be y/n" paul smiles holding out a hand to shake "lizzie has told me about you" at that y/n blushed hoping they were good things and shook his hand. 

after that y/n was introduced to a few of the other people and had a good time catching up with benedict.  after meeting everyone she started to wonder why they were all here as as far as she knew their characters were not in the plot of this movie. she read over her scrip again since she only just got this new one today and realised there was a back page with another end credit scene. so that solved the mystery. 

At this point in filming they still had a couple months left. and were only about a 6th done even though they were on schedule. soon enough everyone got onto the bus getting comfortable. the drive wasn't long but still your gonna wanna be comfy. everyone had the 2 seats next to each other to themselves so that let people spread out. y/n sat behind lizzie and scarlett sat behind her. the boys sat at a clump at the very front of the bus obviously plotting pranks or something. and then a couple other people sat in their respected spots talking or just on their phone. 

y/n pov 

i receive a text interrupting my music and quickly open it after seeing the name. 

dahlia <3

dahlia <3

y/n/n your stuck with me for the drama assessment by the way.

or more like im stuck with you THE LITERAL FAMOUS ACTRESS

y/n 

oh you love me

dahlia <3

sure