blanket cameras

y/n pov
" so you two wouldnt have happened to be out in last nights rain right" lizzie questioned with a knowing grin.

"no" i defend but i could tell lizzie rolled her eyes pulling into the shopping centers car park.

"fine, but dont complain to me tomorrow when your sick on the plane" we get out of the car and begin walking in when lizzie speaks again. "nice hoodie"

"so where do you need to go first" i say ignoring her statement.

lizzie slings her arm over my shoulders walking us into the shops. my eyes keep buzzing around looking for paparazzi. she squeezes my shoulder as if she could sense my nerves which her being her probably did.

"well we can always go shopping when we get there so i don't really need to buy the clothes i need but just some miscellaneous items" i nodded as she walked into a book store. of course. lizzie finds any excuse to get a new book.

she goes off to many sections from romance to cook books. i go off on my own little look around, i wasn't that into reading as some other people but i did enjoy it when i had some free time between scenes or waiting in an airport.

i find a book called a good girls guide to murder and it seems interesting enough so i grab it going to look for lizzie and see if she was done.

i find her in one of the isles talking to a lady. her and lizzie seem to be friends. i stay at the end of the isle looking at a couple crime books not meaning to ease drop on their conversation

"yeah it's been great, filming in atlanta starts in a couple days so the cast is leaving tomorrow, what about you how's things been" lizzie continues her conversation. it goes on for a couple minutes before one of them noticed me.

"y/n oh my god it's been ages" that's when i realise the lady was kathryn hahn.

i worked with her briefly on hotel transylvania 3. (made up character) i played erica's sorta assistant. the characters sort of had a mother daughter relationship. she found me while monster hunting. it's like a whole thing. anyway we worked together before.

i haven't seen her since then and i just had to congratulate her on wanda vision.

"hey kathryn" i smiled excepting the hug.

"you two know each other" i hear lizzie question.

"yeah me and the little one worked on that hotel movie together" lizzie smiles her nose crinkling. i roll my eyes at being
called little. "oh my god, y/n are you in this marvel movie" she puts the pieces together

"say it louder for the people in the back" i grumbled. paparazzi was already going crazy with rumours. "congrats on wanda vision by the way. the performance was stunning"

"nothing compared to miss olsen over here" she said modestly. we all smiled and talked for a bit before i got bored of their adult chit chat and said i'm going to pay and wait outside.

"here take my card" lizzie passes me one from her purse.

"i have my own money lizzie" i laugh "plenty"

"i'm the adult so i'm paying" hesitantly i take the card.

"i'm buying us lunch then" i counter walking away before lizzie could protest.

lizzie's pov
"so you two seem close she seems comfortable around you" kathryn said beside me. "y/n was always so shy while we were doing our movie, always followed directions never late and very quite" she explained. i nodded my head slowly

"yeah well once your around chris evans enough it happens" i laugh. kathryn smiles.

"would you look at the time, i gotta go but we should go out for dinner some time" we hugged and said our final goodbyes before she left.

i looked over my books. one last time to make sure i was happy with my choices. and went to the front to pay. after that i met y/n out by the front of the store.

"finally adults talk so long" she groans standing up beside me. i smile rolling my eyes and grabbing her hand.

"come on let's go to kmart" (kmart slaps tell me otherwise)

y/n pov
if i thought lizzie in a bookshop was bad you should see her in kmart. to many kitchen supply's to many plants and decorations. i was following her through all the isles. lizzie said i could go look at what i wanted but i didn't want to lose her and or get surrounded by people.

i wasn't bored tho lizzie and i talked like usual while we shopped her occasionally asking for my opinion on something. before i finally remember what i wanted from here

"oh lizzie i need to go find a blanket can i go" i asked waiting. it was this weighted blanket i saw and i want it.

"yeah of course sweetheart. i'll be around here if you need me" she smiles kissing my head before letting me go.

i walk to the bedding and quickly find where they keep all the blankets. there was the massive fluffy ones, thin quilts, donnas all sorts of things eventually by feeling the weight of the blankets. i find the weighted blankets.

would it have been easier to read the tags. yes. but who does that anyway.

i get the option of black, grey, dark blue, red, brown or a lighter brown. and here we are again with decision making.

suddenly i hear a camera click. i look up to see a man hidden behind a large camera between some isles.

for fucks sake. i grab the dark blue one deciding if i wanted a different colour i can just buy another and weave through the isles trying to loose the guy.

it seems to work as i make it back to lizzie with no dramas.

"can we go for lunch now please, the paparazzi are here" i answer still feeling like someone's watching us. lizzie nodded obviously feeling it too and we make it to the checkout.

who the fuck thought putting the checkout in the middle of the store was a good idea.

quickly we scan our items and pay; me looking around us every now and again looking for the man. all of a sudden lizzie grabbed my hand making me flinch and pull it back. but realising it's her i took her hand again letting the brunette lead me out of store.