no police okay

not proof read

y/n pov
I sent her a smirk and she rolled her eyes. "my whole family is downstairs, calmdown" she said pulling me ontop of her. "I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the beach"

"cant even be an hour here without getting in the water, you might aswell be a fish" she hit my shoulder and I laughed into her chest.

"how about we go tomorrow or something, cause im comfy now" I said and she hummed in agreement. "or maybe tonight because now you got me exited"

An hour later once we had put stuff away we went down stairs since lunch was ready. There was a roast chicken from coles, a tub of potato salad and some breadrolls. Everyone grabbed a plate and made their roll up before sitting outside at the table.

It was really hot outside.

but you can see the beach.

After lunch everyone was inside in the aircon, cassie and all that had gone home so it was just me and the pine family.

"mum, august is asking if we can go out with the gang tomorrow night" dahlia asked after she was talking to her friend on snap.

"yeah, just make sure the police don't come knocking at my door" she said seriously and dahlia nodded with a laugh. After she told august what her mum said her friend responded with 'not like last time then' and it got me wondering how crazy these people are.

around 5 dahlia and i went down to the beach. she went for a surf but i was too tired to get changed. we had brought these sand proof blankets and i was curled up in that and a hoodie because of the cold winds.

dahlia came back in laying her board down next to me.
"mum and dad are going to the shop tomorrow, and hayden's going out with his mates so we will have the house to ourselves for most of the day" she said as i passed her some water.

i nodded along yawning. she laughed at my tiredness and said we can go back in now. i shook my head enjoying just sitting here.

dahlia wrapped herself in a towel since she was just in a bikini and i rested my head on her shoulder.

the sun set shortly after and as soon as the bugs came out we headed back to the house. there was only a road and side parking between the house and the beach so it wasn't a far walk.

i went upstairs to have a shower. after about 5 minutes in there was a knock at the door. "y/n/n i need to pee, can i come in" dahlia asked, i unlocked the door and she came in. "so my friends and i are going to show you our little spot we used to always go to, sam has a 4wd its a 5 seater so some up us are going to have to sit in the back" she said washing her hands.

"is that illegal"

"mildly, but it should be fine were just having fun, and we wont be on a road, for that long atleast"  i gave her a look as i stepped out of the shower with a towel around me. she just laughed bringing me in for a kiss.

"you'll have fun, i know it. its been a big couple of months with filming and everything else and you deserve to relax. i know you dont think you do but you make friends with people very easily"

"but what if they dont like me"

"y/n, mi amor, you've talked to them all before, they already like you" she assured me and i nodded going back into her room to get changed as she had a shower. i laid down in her bed really ready to fall asleep after the long flight today. a couple minutes later dahlia came out and got in beside me.

she turned the lights off, the only light coming from a large candle on her desk. "Buenas noches mi amor, te amo"

"i love you too dahls" i said wrapping my arms around her as she rested her head in the crook of my neck. i was asleep a couple minutes later.

the next afternoon.

i had swimmers on then a pair of shorts over top. dahlia had the same but jorts and sunnies. we locked up the house at met her friends outside.

they were all waiting for us and i greeted them all. they seemed nice so far. dahlia, august her other friend cameron and i all sat in the back of the ute.

i would talk and cameron would repeat a word i said too "americanly" but every time he apologised saying he does that a lot. that was accompanied by stories from dahlia and august of him mimicking peoples accents to the point he convinced this lady he spoke her language.

anyway they pulled up to 7/11 and we all got out. they headed in to make a drink of some sort since it was a dollar today or something.

anyway i made one with flavours that should taste fine and we all paid.
getting into the ute we noticed police stopping in here too. we kind of sat there for a second but they noticed us.

"is the dollar deal still on" was all they asked us. we nodded variations of yes's flying from everyone's mouths. after that we headed off again and soon enough we were in the bush on a sand track.

about half way down they stopped the car and pulled a board thing out.

what is happening. 

a/n
i have severe writers block and i'm on holidays right now.