watt to the pad

not proof read

y/n pov

everyone had grabbed out their phones and searched wattpad in google. i was dying on the inside but a small part of me wanted to see their reactions. "okay warning so you dont hate life after, there is some good ones some however are disgusting prepare to be traumatized" i warned them all. lizzie looked at me with a raised brow and i refused to look her in the eyes. 

scarletts pov

i search my name like mackie said and was not that weirded out by the results. i mean i said i was a milf on national tv. the results were mostly me as a mother figure to kids or teenagers. but quite a few said: scarlett johansson x reader so i clicked on the first one to see what it was. "so all this is is people in love with us writing about being with us" i clarified making y/n give a small nod. the next chapter in the book had a smut warning. whatever that was. 

chris evans pov

"OH. MY. GOD." johansson yells throwing her phone away. i guess hers arnt that good. im scrolling through these storys and if only i could have love like this. like im falling in love with my neighbour, with a queen, cast mates, blind dates like come on. i click on one story that says spicy imagines and find myself laughing at some of the situations. but then i get flashbacks of when i accidently posted nudes to the internet and decide to stop reading. i look up and see rdj smirking.

 downey pov

my fans love me what can i say. 

marks pov (always forget about him)

i look up my name and there was maybe 2 books about me the rest were of the other cast members or just normal marvel books 

sebs pov

the very first book to come up when i searched my name was: sebastian stan smut. since the title was oh so convincing i clicked on it. "in all honesty, you had been horny all day. what a great way to start a book" i laughed continuing to read. honestly this isnt so bad. 

mackies pov

since i had already searched up my name before i was just watching everyone elses reactions. stan looked like he was enjoying this. scarlett however not so much. i got up to get a snack and saw y/n. it looked like she wanted to willow away.  

y/n pov

i look around the room seeing a variety of reactions. rdj seems happy with what hes reading like its amusing. evans doesnt seem that bothered. tom holland was the only one who wasnt reading and i had a feeling he knew about wattpad. he is younger than everyone too so maybe. 

lizzies pov

i was doing as mackie said and looking at all the books and there seemed to be alot of books of me adopting a teenager. kinda like our situation with y/n. i knew people referred to me the mother of the internet but people really have mommy issues. 

soon enough everyone stopped reading and sat there in silence. seb and mackie mustve made eye contact because they bursted out laughing. soon everyone was laughing. 

rdj got his phone out and they started setting up a photo. "everyone serious faces and look into the camera" he announced while we all tried to settle evans pulled up a photo of the wattpad logo and held it out infront of us.