on the board

3rd person pov 

we start with tangled and by the time we finish the jungle book its midnight. 

"come on you've been having to many late nights missy" lizzie says turning off the tv. 

"lizzz its barely 12 1 more hour" y/n tires to compromise lizzie laughs and shakes her head. "fine then ill just stay here" y/n lays with her face in the pillows. 

"bed, you have school tomorrow" she throws a pillow at me

"oh dont remind me" y/n groans sitting up and looking a lizzie. she smiles and helps clean up before they walk upstairs together to go to sleep. 

"goodnight sweetheart" elizabeth kisses y/ns forehead when they got to her door

"goodnight lizzie" y/n hugs her before letting go so she could go back to her room.

"come and get me if anything happens, i dont care what time it is" 

time skip next day or something

y/n pov

somethings happened with everyones time tables so it was back to day one. dahlia having absolutely no idea where to go and me having to drag her around. and i mean literally im holding her hand dragging her down to the labs for bio. 

we get to the class hang our bags up and walk into class. taking our respective seats the teacher begins the lesson, making the class take down notes. all of a sudden my foot gets kicked, my head snaps up to dahlia who seems unfazed. so i kick her foot back. 

this starts a game of footsie's until eventually it catches the teachers attention. "girls cut that out or you will go straight to the principles office" he threatens, the class ooo's we just laugh. i give her one more kick and that was it. 

"do you get any of this shit" i ask once we were handed out the worksheet. 

"y/n babe, its on the board" she points laughing. im dead. 

shes said it on the text once but her actually calling me babe. OH MY FUCKING GOD IM PANICKING. i look at the board resting my head on my hand to hide my cheeks. 

"oh right, thanks love" i answer back filling in the blanks on the page. i catch as she smiles shaking her head softly. we talk about random things occasionally questioning what we got for questions. 

"how'd u get that, isnt it like the nucleus and organelles or some shit" i question having like barely an idea. i really need to do the study and homework. dahlia explains what its supposed to be and i get it now. jesus that was easy. 

"you got it y/n/n" she grins. i nod. we fall into a comfortable silence doing the worksheet. 

"oh god" the teacher mumbles "okay class i forgot to do the roll pay attention for 5 minutes please" sir asks. 

"you two take the roll up please" he asks pointing to us. yes. taking the roll up basically means you can walk around school for ages with an excuse so teachers cant pull you up. we grab the paper and walk out of the class. (ik its online but oh well)

"i wonder if i can do a backflip" i blurt out after thinking about it. 

"i reckon you could" dahlia nods 

"what right here" 

"oh no u can try it at break outside, we dont need any broken bones" she laughs 

"YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT Y/L/N" dahlia yells after i almost hit her with the red dodge ball in hpe. 

"YOUR GONNA HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST" as i dodged another ball coming in my direction. there was 3 people left on my team 5 on hers oh wait no 4. i didnt care about the others i just wanted to get her out. i throw another ball at her which again she narrowly misses. she has such fast reflexes its incredible. 

we look up at the timer seeing we have 3 minutes and 49 seconds left. she throws another ball at me which i manage to bounce away with the ball already in my hands. she huffs catching another ball the other guy on my team threw at her. great 4 v 1. this isnt gonna end well. 

4 balls come flying at me. i catch 2, 1 in each hand jump over the last one and lucky for me baileys didnt even come close to me. by catching the balls those two are out. and im feeling confident i will admit. 

my focus was to get bailey out first so i didnt have to pay attention to random balls going every which way. it only takes a couple seconds for me to get him out and this leaves just me and dahlia. we both have balls in our hands waiting for the other to throw theirs first leaving them defenceless. 

the entire class was watching at this point as they were all out. weirdly enough we both throw the ball at the same time and catch it. theoretically we should both be out. we look at the teacher and he shrugs before adressing the class

"okay itsa tie if we want to start a new round hurry up into your teams" he blows his whistle and we all get into teams. dahlia and i on the same this time. 

a/n

okay so i have like plans but we gotta work up there shit will hit the fan soon enough. 

this is random but eh

ALSO nicknames comment the ones u want 

doll 

dahls

love

babe

other idfk

or like shit like princess or beautiful. idk just tell me what u want them to call eachother