Chapter 50

"You can do the rest yourself."

Being stared like that, Lin Qing He felt like having a heart attack, so she stuffed the cream to him and let him apply it by himself.

Zhou Qing Bai grabbed her waist: "Wife..."

Lin Qing He almost nearly exploded like an angry cat. She immediately tore his hand off and voiced to him: "If you have something to say, speak. Don't be touchy!"

With this, she ignored him and ran away immediately like there was a wolf chasing her.

Zhou Qing Bai watched her slightly flustered figure. A slight smile crept on his face.

Although he didn't understand what was wrong with him, he felt that it was reasonable for him to be close to his wife.

But obviously, his wife had not adapted to his existence yet.

The revolution had yet to succeed, the comrades still need to work hard.

Zhou Qing Bai put on the vanishing cream. Initially, he didn't want to apply these things but remembering what she said about 27/8 looking like 47/8, he decided to let her smear it on him.
The matter about Zhou Qing Bai buying a Phoenix brand bicycle spread through the village at once.

In this era, buying a bike would be the same as buying an advanced X car in the future.

One can imagine how many people were outside the courtyard.

Lin Qing He had no interest in dealing with the villagers. And all of them that came over were men, including three Zhou brothers.

Leave it for Zhou Qing Bai to handle. She began to prepare lunch.

Everyone outside was asking questions around the bicycle, with obvious envy in their eyes.

Soon Mother Zhou heard the news and came with Second Sister-in-law.

While Eldest Sister-in-law and Third Sister-in-law didn't go out very much. The whole ground was snow and ice and they were pregnant. One can't be sure of accidents.

"Old Fourth, you don't have much use for bicycles here. Why buy such a big bicycle back? How much does it cost?" Mother Zhou was so distress. Not a hint of joy could be seen.

Such a brand-new bicycle, how much had to be spent? Since he was retired, there was no allowance. There were so many expenditures in the future, why can't he save!

"It's more convenient to go to the county city when owning a bicycle." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

"It's only so far. Is there any difference between having a bicycle and not? And it's not like you need to frequently go!" Said Mother Zhou as she suppressed her temper.

In the end, she dotes her son and didn't say anything heavy in front of so many people.

"It's already bought and cannot be refunded." Zhou Qing Bai shook his head.

Mother Zhou became speechless from anger. She pondered, was this Fourth wife's request?

She thought she had changed for better, but actually, she was waiting!