Chapter 182

If she said this was a book world, can this traditional man accept it?

So Lin Qing He didn't say. She just explained she came from 40 years later.

But even so, Zhou Qing Bai, who was born in the '40s, was stunned.

He had thought she was a spy sent from somewhere. Even after he racked his head open these days, he couldn't see what was worth those people to send such a chess piece over when he was already like this.

It was completely unnecessary.

If he was from any important level, he can figure out why they sent such a woman, who can bring harm to the country, to muddle him. However, he held no important role.

Although he knew a few things about the force from before, she had never asked him about it. Instead, she took good care of him and his sons. Was there such a spy?

Too perplexing. Zhou Qing Bai really didn't understand.

He never expected that the real reason would be like this.

She came from forty years later?

For Zhou Qing Bai, this was as hard to accept as saying she was truly a spy. 

"What's up? Scared silly?" Lin Qing He patted his face as she tried to call back his soul.

Zhou Qing Bai came back to his senses. He frowned. Lin Qing He smiled when she saw him like this: "Hello, old fogey. In our future generations, you are my grandfather's generation."

Speaking of this, Lin Qing He couldn't help but laugh.

This wasn't wrong. In forty years later, wasn't that a grandfather-generation figure.

Zhou Qing Bai turned black.

"What's with the black face? About this, you are the old cow who ate tender grass. An extremely tender grass." Lin Qing He said.

Seeing this unsympathetic look, Zhou Qing Bai's initially uneasy heart calmed down a bit. He looked at her and said, "What's it like in forty years?"

"Forty years later. How should I explain it? Everything is well developed. Rice and mantou are very common things. There's TVs, mobile phones, and the likes. The streets are full of petrol cars." Lin Qing He answered.

Zhou Qing Bai knew of TV and car. But what is a mobile phone?

"It's this." Having already confessed to him, Lin Qing He showed him the mobile phone in the space.

The battery was dead, so it can't be used anymore. Still, Zhou Qing Bai was shocked when he saw this thing.

He actually didn't know what the space she was talking about before. Now he kind of grasp it. It seem like it can store things. It was invisible and intangible.

Because he was clear that this so-called mobile phone just appeared out of thin air.

"Is there anything else you want to ask?" Lin Qing He asked as she watched him examined her phone over and over.

Zhou Qing Bai returned the phone to her. He watched the phone disappear from her hand, and replied, "None."

Lin Qing He grinned as she observed him: "Zhou Qing Bai, did you get a shock from me on this matter tonight?"

"Was shocked." Zhou Qing Bai told the truth.

His wife came from forty years later. How could he not be shocked?

"Da Wa's mother went to 40 years later?" Zhou Qing Bai asked.

"Yes." Actually, Lin Qing He didn't know where the original owner had gone, but she could only answer like that.