Chapter 196

Lin Qing He felt it was great to be a teacher, even when she had to manage work and home life.

The salary was 13 yuan. There were also a few cloth coupons and food coupons issued at the end of the year. Even if one didn't need them, many people would be rushing to exchange for them. This too was another kind of subsidy.

During the summer vacation, Lin Qing He was idle, while Zhou Qing Bai wasn't. The work in the field that should be done were needed to be done. This was because the seeds of this season were connected to the result of the autumn harvest. Can't be careless at all.

"Mother, I'm going swimming with my eldest brother and the rest." San Wa said.

"Tie this piece of foam to your arm." Lin Qing He went to grab a piece of foam.

This was the foam box that she used to pack the buns in. After the buns were finished, the box was left. After taken apart, it was bundled together. It was very buoyant.

San Wa took the foam block and headed over.

Lin Qing He also went over to take a look. Seeing that he was really tied to his arm, she didn't say anything.

The boys in the country must learn to swim. Da Wa knew how to. Er Wa too. San Wa hadn't grasped it yet. He was still learning.

This was fun for children in summer. Also, swimming was an excellent way to exercise.

"Keep an eye on your brother." Lin Qing He reminded Da Wa and Er Wa.

"Teacher Lin, don't worry. I will watch the three of them for you," said a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy.

"OK. Thank you very much." Lin Qing He smiled at him.

The last time she collected mushrooms, this boy picked a lot. When she collected eel, he also captured a lot. Lin Qing He had always been fair when doing trade. She never shorted them a penny. That's why the youth's impression of Teacher Lin couldn't be any better.

And children, they got natural awe toward teachers.

Little Su Cheng was also present, but he didn't get into the water. He was digging for mud loach with a few other kids around his age at one side. Lin Qing He let him be.

It was almost evening when these brothers came back together.

"Fourth Aunt, what are we eating today?" Little Su Cheng asked as soon as he came back.

Although Su Da Lin stutters, it wasn't inherited. Especially since little Su Cheng grew up at old Zhou house and been in contact with articulate children. He was also very fluent in speaking.

"We'll eat braised little Su Cheng today." Lin Qing He replied.

Little Su Cheng froze. While San Wa laughed and then chirped 'braised little Su Cheng'.

Little Su Cheng grinned too. Don't judge him by his age as he was clever. He knew it was a joke.

Today they ate fried tomatoes with eggs, fried pork with cucumbers, loach tofu soup, and a shrimp skin soup.

At the beginning of this year, Da Wa still had cramps. But now, it basically didn't happen. Da Wa piled up a lot of height this year. Before, Lin Qing He thought he would grow to 1.55 meters at most this year. But he was already 1.55m in the first half of the year. By the end of the year, afraid he's going to be 1.6m.

Lin Qing He reserved a large portion of the daily two bottles of milk for him. The two small ones hadn't reached the time yet, so there was no need to order so many.

However, when this year's cloth coupon is issued, it will be necessary to make new clothes for Da Wa. Even if she left some extra room in last year's clothes, it wasn't big enough for this year. She'll leave it for Er Wa.