Chapter 136

The team's settlement evaluation was an annual event.

They had to go to a public meeting in the city.

A good evaluation was naturally something to take pride in.

According to Lin Qing He's past few years, the team's harvest was indeed very good. Especially in the past two years, they basically had what counts as a bumper harvest every year.

Lin Qing He, who didn't have a sense of collective honor, didn't care about this. She simply asked: "Can we kill more pigs this year?"

"No." Zhou Qing Bai shook his head.

Lin Qing He left it alone.

Truthfully, there was no benefit, so what else was there to say?

Zhou Qing Bai felt helpless to see her like this and planned to tell her about this sense of honor.

"I know. A sense of honor. Our team receives an excellent rating, the young men and girls on the team have it easier when finding a marriage partner and when going out, one can feel like they're gliding (high esteem). I understand that." Lin Qing He began to make the dough as she planned to eat dumplings tonight. Her mouth moved in response.

Zhou Qing Bai did not speak.

Lin Qing He looked up at him after a while and said, "If you got nothing to do, just cut the pickled veg for me."

Zhou Qing Bai could only go over and cut pickled veg.

He found that his wife was really different. You can say she understands, however sometimes she acts so slow-witted.

In a place like the capital, she dared to go out by herself and not be afraid at all, like a silly big sister.

But if you say she doesn't understand it, it's very...difficult to.

She understands everything. She just doesn't follow the rules, but she also doesn't violate the rules. Everything is within the rules, and then she does it her own way. Especially independent.

Zhou Qing Bai peered at his wife as he chopped pickled veg.

Lin Qing He said: "You guys, eat more later, I don't like pickled veg."

She didn't like to eat tonight's pork and pickled veg dumplings. In fact, she preferred to eat pork and mushroom dumplings, but the mushrooms were gone, so she can only eat pork and pickled veg dumplings.

Of course, the pork and pickled veg dumplings were especially delicious in Zhou Qing Bai and the kids' food collection.

"Make some other fillings." Zhou Qing Bai responded.

"I'll go to the city to buy some more in a few days. There is nothing good at home," Lin Qing He said.

During the days when she and Zhou Qing Bai were away, Mother Zhou hadn't spent any money. The food and drink were sourced within the home. Now the boys can eat more and more every day, it was normal to consume things quickly.

Yesterday, she was really tired and panicked because she had been in a car all the way. At this time, the smell of oily smoke from the car could almost kill people. That's why Lin Qing He didn't have the intention to buy some supplies home when in the city.

"Let's go together." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

"Ok." Lin Qing He nodded.

Dinner was pork and pickled veg dumplings.

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou had a mouth full of oil.

Mother Zhou asked her: "Is there still meat at home?"